CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share a small Fantasy fun fact with you from the weekend!

The top 10 most picked players!

Huke 66.56%

Penguin 48.92%

Royal 2 45.51%

SnakeBite 31.58%

Renegade 30.96%

StelluR 19.81%

Shotzzy 19.50%

Snip3down 16.41%

Frosty 13.62%

Danoxide 11.46%

The percentage is based on how many teams had the player.

How well did everyone do?

Penguin killed me. I had royal2 shotzzy and huke

Only got 59th

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just keep refreshing this page hoping that some crazy news might happen. I don't know, maybe Lethul should move to another team again just to see everything on fire.

One word Marketing. Lets face the facts the first HWC was nothing but a marketing stunt fueled with marketing money in order to sell a game/console on the merit that esports is all of a sudden a big deal. This after they had nothing to do with esports for 2 years and telling people how small the competitive community is. At this point Halo 5 is basically a free game. The marketing money is long gone and you see the results.

Agreed 100% but to me this is additional reasoning that the HCS program should be canned for Halo 6 - give it LAN and good settings and then cast it off to the community to make the best of it, that way the game can enjoy some longevity as a competition.

Never gonna happen though, esports is too big now. The good comes with the bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share a small Fantasy fun fact with you from the weekend!

The top 10 most picked players!

Huke 66.56%

Penguin 48.92%

Royal 2 45.51%

SnakeBite 31.58%

Renegade 30.96%

StelluR 19.81%

Shotzzy 19.50%

Snip3down 16.41%

Frosty 13.62%

Danoxide 11.46%

The percentage is based on how many teams had the player.

How well did everyone do?

Of course  :lxthul: is nowhere to be found lmao

Stats from previous thread

Views: 2,702,887

Top 10 powerusers:

Craneteam - 1491

Frostbite XV2 - 1062

CyReN - 1057

GunRanger - 951

Moses_FPS - 744

TiberiusAudley - 674

Mhunterjr - 667

Moa - 645

Igs cubanex - 622

Zavehi - 614

Top VIPs by posts

Bad Dub - 347

TheSimms - 223

mediabrute - 111

Onset - 70

MrMLGAdam - 68

Top pros by post

LethuL - 71

RyaNoob - 38

Commonly - 35

Cratos - 34

Mikwen - 32

Got banned graveyard

WhatsUpWhatsUp

sECUREij

​Lost password. Reward if found

Tashi

StrongSide

Name change of shame

shitlin

congrats to whoever for whatever

balloons.PNG

so am I a forum god now or is that reserved solely for @@Mhunterjr:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are a lot of issues with the HCS and those running it that were obviously not going to change because the only people aware of it was us and its easy for them to keep us quiet/silence us and now would probably be a good time to compile them together and bring them to light.

@@CyReN @@Saucey @@Infinity @@FrankTheShow @@SnakeBite

Thoughts?

The event was certainly thrown together at the last minute, like a kid writing his 200 word essay between classes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If this isn't what gets us a Bomb Planted, I have given up faith. 

We should get @@Tashi and @@Timo on to discuss it :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 6

The event was certainly thrown together at the last minute, like a kid writing his 200 word essay between classes.

Don't you mean a 100 word essay that you were supposed to write instead of watching Halo?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please stop stating the obvious man, I already know it's his team and org.

Let's say we think it's fine that the owner can walk into the stage. How about each players parents/family? Well..U can't say no! It's their mom and dad, How about their best friends? U have to draw the line at some point. I think no one should walk into the stage..to keep it professional and correct. It doesn't matter how much u are involved.

When the optic team wins there is so little emotion and excitement that I appreciate when anyone jumps in to say something or hug the players like Hecz did.

i was so hyped at the beginning of last season. heading into this one...incredibly apathetic. shoutout to beyond for keeping my interest alive

Feels like that happens every season.

Announcements are made, it looks like things are on the up-and-up. Like a carrot on a stick.

The ideas are good, but when the time for these things comes around, the execution is piss poor on the part of both ESL and 343. Hopefully, with the announced PL changes already and Dreamhack making sure ESL doesn't interfere, we could have some great stuff coming. But they need to be executed well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No rings this year? What was the point of this tournament? It was a glorified Pro League final.

• Upvote (+1) 4

We should get @@Tashi and @@Timo on to discuss it :intensifies:

If you could manage that you should try to get Adam and Jack on there too with them. :lxthul:

Halo is just lucky its not dependent on comp MP retention/popularity for survival or it would basically be UT-status by now IMO. Its almost worse in a way, because the core MP community has never had and never will have any legitimate say in the direction of the franchise. At least the UT4 community and devs still have their dignity.