CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"While I can’t reveal exact numbers just yet, you can expect that these events will feature a significantly higher prize pool than HCS Daytona."

This and top 16 payout :) :) :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

"While I can’t reveal exact numbers just yet, you can expect that these events will feature a significantly higher prize pool than HCS Daytona."

This and top 16 payout :) :) :)

This is the best part. Great for the AM teams, and hopefully growing the bottom end of the scene. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You missed the, " We’re actively evaluating best ways to update the weapon and reintroduce into it competitive play once the weapon has been retuned and tested."  :kappa:

They don't want it to go.

That could just be lip service to help themselves/us out against backlash from the anti competitive/hcs crowd and pacify them.

I'm glad that they're going to get everyone to test different settings and not just making the settings final now. But I feel as if this could have come sooner so that the players could have already been doing testing for like a week.

Curious to see what they do with all the other auto pickups now.

It would be pretty tough to remove ARs under the logic that its "effectiveness is similar across a wide range of skill levels" but then not remove the other autos.

Who knows though.

Which pro team/players benefit(s) most from this update?

Who falls off because of it?

MOTION TRACKER (RADAR)

The changes above will heavily influence gameplay on all maps, and early next week, we’ll be collecting feedback as well as working with top players on motion tracker options that play best with the updated settings.

No Radar?

3yITP4R0nh4w8.gif

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

9a141f9452.jpg

RETIREMENT DELAYS - EPISODE IV

A NEW HOPE

"It is a period of civil war. Preferred pro player settings, striking from custom games, have won their first victory against the evil 343 Industries. During the battle, Evil Geniuses spies managed to steal secret plans to 343i's ultimate weapon, the AR START, a starting weapon with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by 343's sinister agents, Ryan Towey races home to his XFINITY EG House, custodian of the stolen starting weapon that can save the GOAT and restore freedom to the HCS...."

• Upvote (+1) 9

Hopefully they can quickly increase the detonation time on splinters. The denial aspect of it belongs in halo. The get out of jail free aspect, nah

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be pretty tough to remove ARs under the logic that its "effectiveness is similar across a wide range of skill levels" but then not remove the other autos.

Who knows though.

i dont mind it being there but only as a pick up like the silenced ar is. One on the map.

I was never against having a sandbox (as a matter of fact weapons other then BR being good makes me happy) but they should complement the utility wrapon not define it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

AR being gone is really all I wanted. Really looking forward to start playing this game more again now.

Thanks @@Tashi for being a bro and doing us a solid.

So people throw him under a bus and now we are all high fiving him?
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

yeah that top 16 payout is gonna make some pro teams not wanna go cause the top teams will get too little

Curious to see what they do with all the other auto pickups now.

Either way, I'm pretty happy. 8 autos off the map is a great start