CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I remember when Tashi was a forum poster like all of us, criticizing 343i and Bungie for the same things we are now criticizing him for.  Ironic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was at the grocery store, and Tony was there squeezing all the bread. As I went by, he double squeezed a loaf of bread, threw it in my cart and said, “Enjoy that bread, nerd.” I didn’t even need bread

This update better come out before the 8th you got 40 minutes 343 don't fuck it up. :kappa:

Ehhh... technically it's 8 P.M in Redmond.

I remember when Tashi was a forum poster like all of us, criticizing 343i and Bungie for the same things we are now criticizing him for.  Ironic.

There's probably a 0% chance 343 hires anyone thats ever criticized them.

• Downvote (-1) 2

You missed the, " We’re actively evaluating best ways to update the weapon and reintroduce into it competitive play once the weapon has been retuned and tested."  :kappa:

They don't want it to go.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm actually amazed they did all this. Wow, finally. I cannot wait to play that PG playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You missed the, " We’re actively evaluating best ways to update the weapon and reintroduce into it competitive play once the weapon has been retuned and tested."  :kappa:

They don't want it to go.

Ill take a reduced effective AR when its introduced, but no AR is the big point for me right now.