CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We aren't getting any hcs news are we...

Probably around 4/4:30pm PDT. They like to hit post then turn out the lights for the weekend. 

What the fuck happened to TB the past 10 pages

Tashi broke everyones brain by not announcing HCS news earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 3

343i could gain a transparency point if they came out this morning and said "Hey the HCS info will include this, this, and this and will be debuted at (insert time here). I don't even care of that time is 9pm PST. Much better than keeping us hanging all day long.

343i could gain a transparency point if they came out this morning and said "Hey the HCS info will include this, this, and this and will be debuted at (insert time here). I don't even care of that time is 9pm PST. Much better than keeping us hanging all day long.

343 is about as transparent as a clay pot filled with sand.

• Upvote (+1) 5

343 is about as transparent as a clay pot filled with sand.

"You would be able to see our agenda if you had promethean vision."

• Upvote (+1) 6

Google Fiber is a hell of a drug

Because I screenshotted and then enlarged the screenshot after cropping. Are we talking about internet speeds here? :thinking:

Shit accidental mobile neg.

What the fuck happened to TB the past 10 pages

Yeah it's a pointless read, I'm more of a lurker and come for team changes/rumours or updates - not the garbage in the past 10 pages (which can't be blamed)

• Upvote (+1) 5

"You would be able to see our agenda if you had promethean vision."

Their agenda never moves, so it won't show up on radar.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Team changes so far..correct me if im wrong

CP dropped naded picked up Spartan

LG dropped el town

LG yet to confirm 4th. Have run with monster and trippy?

Naded, el town, suspector and trippey were a team. Trippey left after they announced. Not sure who they running with now..

EG not even contra knows whats going on there..

Splyce are looking like they are staying together after scrimming CP with an unchanged roster.

Liquid nV and OG look like staying together. Although ppl have been suggesting nv need to make a change to actually beat optic.

Str8 look like stayng together however renegades seems like an in demand player atm.

Noteable FAs.

Contra?

Devon

Ryanoob

Commonly

Any one got stuff to add or correct here?

• Upvote (+1) 2

What the fuck

I dont even know why I threw the nade so early, no one would have been anywhere near P2...

Wow, do i really keep refresshing Twitter at 1.30 PM waiting for HCS news ? Halo doesn't deserve me.

I hope str8 stays together too. Roster stability for once. Their scrims arent great but they show up when it matters. Scrims are for practice after all. Renegade might be in demand but i dont see any team that would be an upgrade skill-wise. On a personal level it seems like a great fit. They all seem to get along and it looks like renegade has really earned the respect of the vets on the team.