CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

what are you gonna do out in rocky top? going to school?

Become a Champion of Life. Only thing University of Tennessee Knoxville is good at anyways besides choking in the SEC. 

agreed, depends on what he wants and etc

personally i would buy a cheap (NJ) 70-100k fixer upper and flip it or rent it

If he wants cheap come to SC. NJ is not cheap. Parents bought current house for $114K with 3 beds, 2 baths and no fixing required. Also Charter > Comcast. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

He literally lives in the internet

Edit: sorry, double post

lol yeah.  That's the speedtest result you get when you run it from the switch you just programmed inside the datacenter being used for the speedtest server.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish I still lived in Tennessee--really cool state imo. Nashville and Chattanooga are awesome.

OT: Been really enjoying these pro 8's testing the new settings, so much more enjoyable to watch with no autos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Become a Champion of Life. Only thing University of Tennessee Knoxville is good at anyways besides choking in the SEC. 

If he wants cheap come to SC. NJ is not cheap. Parents bought current house for $114K with 3 beds, 2 baths and no fixing required. Also Charter > Comcast. 

Charter has been throttling the fuck out of me in SoCal  :mj:

I live in tennessee fuck you that's kentucky

I live in Kentucky... this looks like it was taken at the border between the two...

IS THIS MAN A JOKE? 

Maybe it's just me but when the most memorable thing from your event was a strand of sad balloons maybe lay low for a little while...

Jesus. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

now THAT's a scary dev team 

anyway the new vision is called "3 peat" which is clever af because last week it was "repeat" good job hitch if you're reading this

• Upvote (+1) 2

IS THIS MAN A JOKE? 

Maybe it's just me but when the most memorable thing from your event was a strand of sad balloons maybe lay low for a little while...

Jesus. 

You're reaching bro.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not sure why they would delay the news 1 day and not want more eyes on it with the weekly Halo bulletin. Can't imagine anything big like @@Infinity said, probably something like Str8 Rippin skins.

It's 5pm EST and Tigers won so that's good.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I live in Kentucky, fuck you, that's West Virginia.

If you watched the Wild, Wonderful, Whites of West Virginia then you know

IS THIS MAN A JOKE?

Jesus. 

Frank go back to calling out Tashi on the stuff he deserves to be called out for.

This is nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not sure why they would delay the news 1 day and not want more eyes on it with the weekly Halo bulletin. Can't imagine anything big like @@Infinity said, probably something like Str8 Rippin skins.

It's 5pm EST and Tigers won so that's good.

It's still firmly during working hours here on the west coast. A lot of the community updates used to be posted at 3pm PST.

Strongholds and KotH can coexist.

KotH may not be as good for H5 as Strongholds is, but KotH is still better than Flag (esp. "Who has Sword?" Truth CTF) and Slayer.

I think you missed ("Who has Carbine?") Truth Slayer.

1 ms ping?  I'm calling shenanagins.  

Google Fiber is a hell of a drug

for such fast internet speed that screen shot sure is pixely

Because I screenshotted and then enlarged the screenshot after cropping. Are we talking about internet speeds here?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1