CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Damn I read through and you were right. Well at least we know 343 likes Emma Watson gifs.

I was skimming through and saw Emma Watson.

AR start gets removed, PG radar gets implemented, who gets better who gets worse?

(can be teams or individuals for extra spice)

I can see EG getting much better and Str8 Rippin getting better and maybe Splyce either not getting better or getting a little worse from this possibly.

I can see EG getting much better and Str8 Rippin getting better and maybe Splyce either not getting better or getting a little worse from this possibly.

OG - So much better to the point of making everyone else that doesn't make a team change worse.

So is this the Offical Emma Watson thread? How long can you guys do something before it gets old?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 13

So is this the Offical Emma Watson thread? How long can you guys do something before it gets old?

I dunno, how long can you be contrarian just for shits and giggles before it gets old?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm 8ft 4 and fully tatted. You should probably back off

I'm 6ft 4 and row for UC Davis. Come at me bro.  :kappa:  (I don't)

• Upvote (+1) 4

dont hold your breath. or do, doesn't really matter LUL

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldve said older pros like vic x and pistola and snipedown, but after snipedowns tweet about having to relearn awareness again, i think everyone will have a learning curve at first, but older pros i think will adjust faster

Watching pistols only it was obvious when pro's where instinctively switching to AR only to realize it wasn't there.

with no AR, if that happens, won't they have to add some starting ammo to the magnum? cuz once your out of pistol ammo your just fucked. 

with no AR, if that happens, won't they have to add some starting ammo to the magnum? cuz once your out of pistol ammo your just fucked.

Pretty sure when pros have been testing it they have been using 60 rounds starting ammo. So yes.

I love how you just assume that older Pro's will "get better".  This type of thinking is absurd and almost never actually accurate.  Going into H5 many thought thaT Pistola would be the best player in the game due to H5's movement system meshing with his patented unpredictable playstyle: didn't happen.  How about when they removed sprint and bloom in Reach and Instinct got wasted by 15/16 year old Royal 2 and Snakebite on a roster that had like a week of practice?

The reality? The best teams/players would very likely remain the best.  Sorry Roybox fans; EG would not all of a sudden become elite.  Those days are gone.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Except for the sound. H4 br sound was the worst ever

What, you don't like your guns sounding like $30 electric staple guns?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love how you just assume that older Pro's will "get better".  This type of thinking is absurd and almost never actually accurate.  Going into H5 many thought thaT Pistola would be the best player in the game due to H5's movement system meshing with his patented unpredictable playstyle: didn't happen.  How about when they removed sprint and bloom in Reach and Instinct got wasted by 15/16 year old Royal 2 and Snakebite on a roster that had like a week of practice?

The reality? The best teams/players would very likely remain the best.  Sorry Roybox fans; EG would not all of a sudden become elite.  Those days are gone.

Nah dude 2gre is coming back to dethrone Optic!

• Upvote (+1) 5

-snip-

I'd still like to see the LR and AR as Tier 2 weapons maybe. I think an LR as a Tier 2 especially would be fun to play around.

What, you don't like your guns sounding like $30 electric staple guns?

I always felt it sound like a bike chain
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Nah dude 2gre is coming back to dethrone Optic!

People actually believe this shit.  Oh the game is going to be more like "old Halo" now? Woohoo! All our favourite old players who now suck are going to rock again!

No, Frosty isn't going to all of a sudden get worse if AR's get taken out.