CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I matched him a few times running games as a to3 or 4.

I think it was him, qristola and phlux. Mose was put into my team. Could be true.

Hopefully not they really dont need a team change, sticking it out and adapting their playstyle is the best thing they can do but we will see.

Could all be an elaborate troll

Hopefully not they really dont need a team change, sticking it out and adapting their playstyle is the best thing they can do but we will see.

Could all be an elaborate troll

Mose is playing customs with other pros atm  :apg:

FabE now just copying last years epsilon. Everyone saying they should stay but they're like na fuck that we're gonna split  :lxthul:

edit: i think mose is now joking about it 

To be fair, BTB is a fucking mess. I used to play tons of it in H3, but H5 BTB is horrible

I like H5 BTB but it needs some better maps and DEFINITELY 1 bomb and 1 flag. Those are my all time favorite gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like H5 BTB but it needs some better maps and DEFINITELY 1 bomb and 1 flag. Those are my all time favorite gametypes.

Btb was the best thing about h4 and they didn't even bother with it for h5 because they wanted to funnel all those players into warzone and reqs.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

FabE now just copying last years epsilon. Everyone saying they should stay but they're like na fuck that we're gonna split  :lxthul:

edit: i think mose is now joking about it 

What site is this?

FYI on Ninja's internet issues that has been plaguing him leading up to worlds and beyond:

This guy (and his group) are scum.

Don't post their Twitter. It just brings them attention which is exactly what they seem to crave so much that they stoop to trying to ruin someones livelihood.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FYI on Ninja's internet issues that has been plaguing him leading up to worlds and beyond:

https://twitter.com/D3adMr/status/849672617942556672

This guy (and his group) are scum. 

Lol, Lizard Squad... The group of script kiddies who got DESTROYED by anonymous a couple years ago. 

I wish I had nothing better to do with my life than to DDOS people for fun. Hopefully these assholes get what's coming to them.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Lol, Lizard Squad... The group of script kiddies who got DESTROYED by anonymous a couple years ago. 

I wish I had nothing better to do with my life than to DDOS people for fun. Hopefully these assholes get what's coming to them.

I reported the twitter account and moved on. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

On the topic of Universal settings for a game... I think it works. However, the settings need to be designed around eSports in the first place. The casual players will learn it and play it regardless.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How to identify someone who played the true (Halo 2) BTB instead of this knock-off stuff we had with a shitty starting weapon that crippled gameplay (H3 Online BR) or just god awful maps (HR, H4, H5) in a single post.

• Upvote (+1) 2

On the topic of Universal settings for a game... I think it works. However, the settings need to be designed around eSports in the first place. The casual players will learn it and play it regardless.

This is exactly the mentality we loath from this game flipped on it's head "don't worry they'll get used to it". Players irrespective of how competitively minded they are towards video games aren't stupid and have an idea of what they like.

• Upvote (+1) 2