CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just took my wife to Beauty and the Beast. It was a bit singy, but TB wouldn't hate it if you know what I mean  :simms:

i hated that they had to auto tune emma watson. super disappointing when all other singers were great. cgi was meh too. for being one of my favorite disney movies i expected more. 7/10

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just took my wife to Beauty and the Beast. It was a bit singy, but TB wouldn't hate it if you know what I mean  :simms:

That was money you could've spent on Get Out.

• Upvote (+1) 7

All I saw out of the "str8 gate" was you,Saucy and Frank stirring the pot over and over again on it. Even on twitter you did it. Saying stupid things and following it with "oh how far a joke can go" when you are talking about the legitimacy of a team and peoples actual jobs is not ok. Now ending the conversation on it was absolutely the best thing to do, but lets use logic for one second here. You don't think leaving APGs post explaining everything would be an OK thing to leave up? They announced the rule change and everything was fixed and the first thing I saw for you(or maybe it was saucy) was about how smalls position is a problem. SO clearly you weren't just ending the drama huh? 

Look I appreciate this thread, and I appreciate you guys creating this place for the halo community to be apart of, but lets not act like you are some kind of white knight in this situation at all. And yea glad you clarified for the 60th time that halo isn't "popping" right now. I talked to Saucy about some of the issues you guys have with halo/hcs and how they treat you and it's a shame. It really is. I just really hope the pushes you make are for the right reasons. @@CyReN

I know it is hard to believe, but Frank aka "full time student" did all of that stuff on his own. The mistakes made by Halo on the graphic on twitter, etc. were just hysterical coincidences. Hard to not have a laugh at that.

I personally like Ace and Elam, never was concerned with the whole brother relation thing, let alone cared enough to skim the rulebook which I frankly didnt even know existed due to them never advertising where to check it out at.

The only thing I was ever concerned with is if Small works in League Ops for Halo while Co-Owning a team in the HCS, but if he doesnt handle Halo related stuff then it doesn't matter. Even if this was the case I am sure they would alter the living document league rules like it was the constitution of the United States to cover their mistake anyways.

ESL isnt the problem here. 343 not listening is the problem. This Str8 Rippin shit is a distraction that died a while ago, no idea why we are still talking about it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just your friendly neighborhood Wonderboy here to defuse the situation

mbY5kFo.gif

are you going to be at daytona?

Just your friendly neighborhood Wonderboy here to defuse the situation

I never really understood the Emma gifs thing but after seeing this one I think I do.

• Upvote (+1) 8

@@SnakeBite are there any posts or videos of yours that talks about removing the AR as the starting weapon but also goes over what you think or feel will happen to auto usage in general now that your best counter to an auto has been removed? Is this proposed change come with the assumption that autos will be reworked in general?

ok looks like pros are playing with no auto pick ups. nvm.

Are they testing these settings just on their own or are these potential HCS settings?

These types of changes should have been happening after the fist HWC, not over a year and half later. Better late than never I guess?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really, really hope so man. Felt like I didn't get to give my all at worlds because I got a gnarly case of the flu on the Thursday (if you got LAN flu... my bad) that persisted all weekend which really sucked, I was pretty devastated honestly. Would love another bite of the cherry at Daytona... I've reached out, just gotta hope the right people like me :)

Hope you and @@Onset get out there man. @@TheSimms is almost a guarantee as he should be but gotta put this EU casting talent on stage, especially if we dont get any EU opens for a while

These types of changes should have been happening after the fist HWC, not over a year and half later. Better late than never I guess?

Yes, so stop crying over spilled milk.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I am SUPER pumped to see the pros testing settings. This is what I've been hoping would happen for a long time. Hopefully afterwards they can discuss and have one of the more eloquent testers provide feedback and supporting arguments to 343.

I decided to add a Lan overview page for each individual lan. Im open to adding different stats to these pages if request and possible.

NLKOsa2.png

• Upvote (+1) 4