CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just ran into Cratos on Proving Grounds, so pros are starting to test out the new radar I guess.

i mean, aren't the owners are on the ice for the Stanley cup, on the field for the super bowl? seems like that's just your opinion rather than a real norm, man

lol, of course it's my opinion (:

Starts at 1:07, not sure why I self tweet was needed?

-snip-

i mean whatever sends him less views is cool with me. its crazy to me that the [email protected] guy is still doing his thing

• Upvote (+1) 2

i mean whatever sends him less views is cool with me. its crazy to me that the [email protected] guy is still doing his thing

Yeah, I didn't want to Promote Keem on the forums but wanted to show the pic more importantly. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

That Machinima video was surprisingly pretty balanced and well done imo, although that channel has fallen off just as bad as Halo has 

Please stop stating the obvious man, I already know it's his team and org.

Let's say we think it's fine that the owner can walk into the stage. How about each players parents/family? Well..U can't say no! It's their mom and dad, How about their best friends? U have to draw the line at some point. I think no one should walk into the stage..to keep it professional and correct. It doesn't matter how much u are involved.

Half of Manchester City fans tried to pitch invade when they won the league title. Professionalism doesnt matter, passion kicks in.

If anything, seeing Hecz get passionaite for a Halo World Championship made me real happy, and I'm not an Optic (organisation) fan.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Half of Manchester City fans tried to pitch invade when they won the league title. Professionalism doesnt matter, passion kicks in.

So what, there were the 15 people at their first ever match?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its a game issue, gears has LAN

Lol what if H3cz picked up huke on optic cod just so he wasn't a threat to the Halo team. And LAN on Xbox one is not HARDWARE supported by default but that's fairly meaningless. LAN can be handled by the netcode of a game if the Dev wants it to. More importantly, the netcode that allowed the 360 to LAN on the API side already runs on Xbox one flawlessly. It's a Dev issue, not an actual impossibility.

There is nothing that technologically prevents a game from utilizing LAN other than the anemic hardware.  Devs can leverage it however they want.  For example, Gears has true lan built right in, no problem.

I think this misconception came about way back when Microsoft was really pushing the "always online, always connected" part of the platform.

Thanks for all three of you guys clearing it up, seriously. @@Apoll0 I think that might have been what confused me and I was also pretty certain Gears had true LAN support. Sad that they removed an absolute staple of not only competitive Halo, but just fun with your friends Halo. Not having split screen shit all over the latter already, but no LAN support is like dumping a container of salt on a very large open wound. God damn this company.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ahh damn it! Lol.. I don't even know why I'm upset, but I'm tilted I got third place in the Fantasy HCS lol. I knew I should've went with SnakeBite instead of Royal 2. Other picks were right on the nose! 

Edit: I love how Outbreak posted at the same time I did lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

omg

I cant believe Frank caused this domino effect.

lol Frank's tweets helped but it's not like we haven't been watching this train coming in slow motion for months now, you gotta give 343/esl a little more credit

I mean, it's not like Hecz and Hitch needed Frank to tell them the venue was a joke when they're there in person, yknow?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share a small Fantasy fun fact with you from the weekend!

The top 10 most picked players! Huke 66.56% Penguin 48.92% Royal 2 45.51% SnakeBite 31.58% Renegade 30.96% StelluR 19.81% Shotzzy 19.50% Snip3down 16.41% Frosty 13.62% Danoxide 11.46%

The percentage is based on how many teams had the player.

How well did everyone do?

winner winner chicken dinner

• Upvote (+1) 3

eSports Arena can fit more people than the ESL Jiffy Lube + high school graduation party tent did.

Don't see why they didn't use ESA instead of Burbank. It would be a big step up from the Leap of Faith tents. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ahh damn it! Lol.. I don't even know why I'm upset, but I'm tilted I got third place in the Fantasy HCS lol. I knew I should've went with SnakeBite instead of Royal 2. Other picks were right on the nose!

Edit: I love how Outbreak posted at the same time I did lol.

I was off by one too haha - I was going to go with Stellur but I remembered Penguin going off last worlds so I went with him instead. turns out that was the difference between 1st and 34th
  • Upvote (+1) 1

-snip-

How well did everyone do?

man, when Str8 eliminated Splyce I was kicking myself for taking Shottzy over Renegade. kind of vindicating to see I was right in the first place haha