CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can see Dan leaving CP and going to Naded's team at some point, I'm surprised he didn't leave with naded seeing as they kept saying they were the duo and Naded saying countless times he was his "little bro". 

Pro seed

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find it funny how the 'leftovers' from both this and last worlds ended up being top 8 teams (Renegades 2016, LG 2017)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is h1z1 dead now? Why is battlegrounds the new thing

They grabbed a good concept and made it better. lol Capitalism 

• Upvote (+1) 3

At first I was thinking shooter for LG but I Ryanoob would be great too

Ninja would never listen to Ryan's strats

• Upvote (+1) 5

Player Unknown Battlegrounds lead developer made H1Z1 and H1Z1 while popular had a lot of bugs so it makes sense for people to flock to PUB. With Ninja and Maniac playing (Maniac was getting 4,000 viewers on H1Z1) it is safe to say H1Z1 is dead. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is h1z1 dead now? Why is battlegrounds the new thing

this article gives some context https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/918

and this

Player Unknown Battlegrounds lead developer made H1Z1 and H1Z1 while popular had a lot of bugs so it makes sense for people to flock to PUB. With Ninja and Maniac playing (Maniac was getting 4,000 viewers on H1Z1) it is safe to say H1Z1 is dead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

huh that's so interesting

I wonder if another dev came in and made a killer H2-esque game whether the old school halo people would flock to it or remain loyal to the franchise

personally if that happened and was released on PC I'd probably go out and build a new PC just for it lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

they should have fixed their shit

hmmm this sounds like something said here a lot

it is cool to see ninja streaming with some of the really large streamers. the hcs needs to hold him up for visibility since ninja seems committed to competing in halo

• Upvote (+1) 6

huh that's so interesting

I wonder if another dev came in and made a killer H2-esque game whether the old school halo people would flock to it or remain loyal to the franchise

personally if that happened and was released on PC I'd probably go out and build a new PC just for it lol

If Halo 6 has abilities and sprint and a halo 2 replica is created by another developer focused on esports. I think literally every member of this forum and most of the people who have played any sort of comp. halo game in the past will make the switch.

Only things getting in the way are advertising something like that to the masses in the way that convinces people it is actually a halo 2 style game. And the issues of it being on PC because good games like that don't get released on consoles anymore. 

hmmm this sounds like something said here a lot

it is cool to see ninja streaming with some of the really large streamers. the hcs needs to hold him up for visibility since ninja seems committed to competing in halo

ESL and Halo should start marketing players like MLG used to. Pros such as Lethul and Ninja are very well known, and their fanbases could usher more players into Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Would it be possible to fit a beyond logo in the black space betewen the red/blue spartan and "fix mcc"? https://www.reddit.com/r/place#x=774&y=382

or is that not enough room

We could cut into the Romanian flag right next to the spartans; there are several Romanian flags anyway, so it would just be making room for new artwork.

Ryanoob back with some H3 $8s. https://www.twitch.tv/ryanoob

Really wish there could be a throwback H3 LAN, as suggested in one of those Optic vids.

If I had the money, I'd pull a Burns and hold a large h2 tourney with old Xboxes. FFA seeds and everything :mj:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Is there something in place where MLG just couldn't come in and host halo 3 tournaments. Like all of the pros agree to go back to h3 (or h2, just a suggestion) until 343 does something about h5 settings. It would also show 343 that MLG should have a hand in the competitive scene.

• Upvote (+1) 3