CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sucks that I missed what was apparently an amazing final game because of the stream issues. First tournament I have tried to watch in about a year, too. Looks like things haven't changed a bit...

you can go to the past broadcast if you still wanna watch it. not the same as seeing it live but still worth the watch.

Until a team other than Optic can win back to back events (this is exclusive to events that Optic plays in) they're still #1. No question.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

you can go to the past broadcast if you still wanna watch it. not the same as seeing it live but still worth the watch.

I think it's definitely worth the watch, even if you know the outcome. You've never seen a Coli CTF like it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the next rostermaina is going to be insane.

You'd think Optic squad is safe, Splyce aswell but crazier things have happened.

Liquid and NV look miles off the pace.

LG, Ronin and EG going nowhere fast. OS now in the Pro league and look bloody good.

Players like Rayne, Danoxide,Vic X Commonly, Heinz and maybe more that I can't think of right now that are currently out of the pro league right now.

If a Org wants to leave, would Str8 move in. Them outside of the Pro league looks a bit silly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Coming from a limited IT background and experience, why is it so hard to keep a stream up for ESL? 

Serious question, not just looking for because ESL's ******** commits.

Like ethernet cables don't just go out while they're standing still...

• Upvote (+1) 8

I know it's a bit early for this but can't wait for hurricane season. Especially with all the great players from Str8 now pretty much up for grabs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Coming from a limited IT background and experience, why is it so hard to keep a stream up for ESL?

Serious question, not just looking for because ESL's ******** commits.

Like ethernet cables don't just go out while they're standing still...

But 200 000 can
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm never making a prediction again. First time I made one and as a joke saying OpTic, Liquid and LG would do good and they all had their worst placings in h5

Even though I know me stating predictions has no impact on whatever happens, I'm still not going to do it anymore

@@TheSimms

Who is responsible for the consistent incompetence of Halo's tournaments? I know it's not you and please know I am not blaming, but something needs to be done about the pathetic level Halo tournaments are run. It's the same issues every time and with all this experience someone surely would have stepped up by now.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm never making a prediction again. First time I made one and as a joke saying OpTic, Liquid and LG would do good and they all had their worst placings in h5

Even though I know me stating predictions has no impact on whatever happens, I'm still not going to do it anymore

You don't follow the scene very closely right ?. LG has been struggling for months.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You don't follow the scene very closely right ?. LG has been struggling for months.

I was making a joke in the prediction. I knew that they would place top 6 at best

LG has struggled ever since they split with Victory X.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i had the choice between going to see a movie or staying in and watching the grand finals. i think i made the right choice. i wish popcorn was cheaper though

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I was making a joke in the prediction. I know that they would place top 6 at best

Even top6 was a gamble, with so many good open teams.

Well I think this event did it boys, I don't think I like Halo anymore, sure I used to not like specific aspects of the games or whatever, but I still had the passion.

I think this event killed the passion.

We'll have to see. 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Frosty lost that game by desperatedropping on the flag return at Fountain. He was in position to bait it.

Meet optics new fourth ^

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

From a personal stand point, thank you all for your continued support, you guys are the reason i can do what i do and why i do what i do.

You deserve to work for a far better company.  In an ideal world, MLG would be running Halo and you would be the community manager for MLG.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even though I watched the entire stream, I feel like I missed most of the important and competitive matches due to ESL's choices of matches to stream. Aside from Splyce winning, it was a very underwhelming weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1