CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

remember when Timo made a tweet asking for feedback to make sure the stream was flawless? Yikesss

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we please NOT have a Fall Season? I don't want more of the same, I want 343 to man up and face the harsh truths about their decision to go with ESL as their lead TO. End the madness now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to know how they convinced all those fans to watch without any balloons 

MLG fall finals are going to be LIT. Puckett+T2+Walshy tricasting the Finals of an improved EG vs OG, while Roy gets an overkill in Regret game 7.

I'll never forgive ESL for streaming fucking Optic vs. EU over the EG match on Saturday. The storyline of Tocando Botones coming to America and EG taking a risk by following 2gre's advice to pick him up was so underutilized.

Seriously though, we got a new pro team and a new champion, and all the focus is on all of the mistakes. You gotta really fuck up to do that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So happy for BubuDubu. I remember back in 2011 being in a Heinz party for customs and Bubu joined. Heinz absolutely loved his GT. He was really decent then, held his own pretty acceptably. Awesome to see how far he has come.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Optic fan. But, I'm unsubbing to all those scam players. I don't sub to losers. @lxthul

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty cool to see StrongSide get a little emotional at the end there. He's definitely not wrong about that feeling you get after an event. I almost wish I didn't frisbee my H5 disc.

• Upvote (+1) 5

From a personal stand point, thank you all for your continued support, you guys are the reason i can do what i do and why i do what i do.

I don't think some people quite understand how lucky we are to have you not just as a caster, but as a community manager as well. Hopefully I'll be seeing you at ESL NY in a few months!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can we please NOT have a Fall Season? I don't want more of the same, I want 343 to man up and face the harsh truths about their decision to go with ESL as their lad TO. End the madness now.

They're probably under contract so Denver is happening we just got to hope there's nothing beyond that.

The vod won't have the games we missed from the lag out will it? Either way Splyce was amazing, top notch Halo right there. Shotzzy... he became a divine at some point. Curious how they'll age in the game.

From a personal stand point, thank you all for your continued support, you guys are the reason i can do what i do and why i do what i do.

You're half the reason I still follow the scene.

Should be thanking you, one of the only people who actually cares.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can't wait for the next event and more "Yeah, the production was an embarrassment, but that was the best halo gameplay I've EVER SEEEEEEEEEN."

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sucks that I missed what was apparently an amazing final game because of the stream issues. First tournament I have tried to watch in about a year, too. Looks like things haven't changed a bit...

Technically it still took 2 bo7's to defeat OpTic :lxthul:

But for real, Splyce played amazing. I want more LANs to see these teams play more

• Upvote (+1) 1