CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was telling people back in MCC that shotzzy was going to be the next big thing. Feeling vindicated rn.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What I like most about this is event is that Splyce CLEARLY outmatched Optic. They were slaying the shit out of them. The series weren't close and no one on Optic was sick. Splyce is the best team.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm just speculating here, but part of me wonders if in a way Optic subconsciously over-prepared for nV in a sense, since they lost to them last event.

Or maybe it just has to do with how familiar Optic is with nV's playstyle, and how Splyce just brings something new to the table. I'm probably overanalyzing and I don't want to take anything away from Splyce because they wrecked.

Gameplay wise, this was definitely the best Halo 5 event to date IMO. 

I'm just speculating here, but part of me wonders if in a way Optic subconsciously over-prepared for nV in a sense, since they lost to them last event.

Or maybe it just has to do with how familiar Optic is with nV's playstyle, and how Splyce just brings something new to the table. I'm probably overanalyzing and I don't want to take anything away from Splyce because they wrecked.

Gameplay wise, this was definitely the best Halo 5 event to date IMO.

Splyce is that good
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Stopped watching once stream went down. What happened after?

And this is the horrible truth of it all.

• Upvote (+1) 7

inb4 Lethul comes in here and yells at me saying something along the lines of "don't you dare compare me to that snake"

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do you think they'll have fall pro league info tonight or will that not be mentioned at all

0 chance.