CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic is unstoppable in three different games.

They own console esports....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic is unstoppable in three different games.

All you have to do is buy the best team Kappa

Optic heading to the CS finals verses C9 at the iBP invitational, should be a good Vision.

• Upvote (+1) 4

In what sense does he have a shitty attitude towards his team? If anything he appears super loyal to teammates until he thinks you've crossed him then you're basically dead in his eyes. The external shit doesn't matter when you're teaming with him and most pros have ego issues, it comes with the territory.

well i didn't say he had a bad attitude toward his team, i said he had a bad attitude. also i said he had an undeserved ego. These people are the best at what they do, of course ego comes with the territory. Im just saying id rather have trippey, who has comparable skill and considerably less baggage, than Cratos. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic heading to the CS finals verses C9 at the iBP invitational, should be a good Vision.

Just to note this is an online event $16K overall prizepool. Still good for OpTic obviously. They beat Misfits and Liquid on the way.

All you have to do is buy the best team Kappa

You need to accomplish something before the best team is gonna sing up for you.

the OpTic CSGO team is actually good. They've had a bumpy road, but still pretty successful. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You need to accomplish something before the best team is gonna sing up for you.

Optic hasn't got Lethul to sing yet, but they have got him to dance.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder if OpTic will pick up a Smash player, that would be pretty cool.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

100 Thieves? More like 100 Ls.

To be fair the CoD team he picked up was a last second pickup. They only made it into pro league by beating TK who were playing with MBoze instead of Goonjar. They got trounced because they didnt really deserve to be there. I think with enough time to get his shit organized and consider options for a team to pick up, 100 Thieves could become a legit top 5 org.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hecz is just waiting when Armada's contract will end bro.

I'd rather street fighter
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like this. Would like to see Danoxide in place of Trippey though. But you never know, Trippey may be beast if given the space by Eltown and Naded.

I can see Dan leaving CP and going to Naded's team at some point, I'm surprised he didn't leave with naded seeing as they kept saying they were the duo and Naded saying countless times he was his "little bro". 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Should we place a Beyond logo near the r/Halo tiles? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/place/#x=789&y=380

r/Halo is having a cow at the "Fix MCC" thing, they'll probably have an aneurysm over a beyond logo. So sure! I'd be down. Maybe to the left of the "F" in Fix? Idk what those green lines are suppose to be.