CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

am I the only one that got annoyed when hecz walked into the stage?

Why on Earth would that annoy you??  Legitimately asking.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah.  He pays their salary and has increased their value 10-fold compared to CLG.  Plus he is very good at maintaining the "i'm your friend, but also your boss" line.  he has every right.

I don't get upset when the Patriots win the super bowl and Robert Craft accepts the trophy.  I LIKE to see that the people at the ownership level have a relationship and real human interest in their players.  I saw it as him celebrating with the team, not taking the credit if that makes sense?

I already knew all of this before posting my comment. I still think he should have waited a bit more before jumping into the stage

• Downvote (-1) 3

https://youtu.be/1RehuvqV6Wk

This video in combination with the comments under the video have made me want to seek out therapy.

what the fuck is that fruity music in the background I can't even hear what he's saying

I already knew all of this before posting my comment. I still think he should have waited a bit more before jumping into the stage

How dare he get excited that his team just won worlds. I'm actually curious, how many other Org owners were there supporting their team? I, for one, love how hands on and involved he is with all his teams, always there supporting them. Great leadership qualities if you ask me.

• Upvote (+1) 7

:mj:

should I even bother explaining why?

I got no problem with hecz, I like the guy and all. (and love the fact that he's complaing about the current halo situation) BUT I thought that the moment optic won was a moment for the players and the coach and him walking into the stage and all kinda ruined it. IMO. D:

I'm more annoyed that the venue allowed it to be so easy for him to get there lol

How dare he get excited that his team just won worlds. I'm actually curious, how many other Org owners were there supporting their team? I, for one, love how hands on and involved he is with all his teams, always there supporting them. Great leadership qualities if you ask me.

Tsquared was but we don't talk about that anymore. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Lol, Imagine all the fans that get exited when their team wins start jumping into the stage..

What's even worse is that im wasting my time debating this when probably the guys from optic don't even care that hecz walked into the stage. 

• Downvote (-1) 6

I really hope its no one from Fabe

They would be crazy to switch anyone imo. What they need is time, heavy practice schedule with as many trips to NA as possible. They need to start using wjat they have learned like upping the pace of their game.

Also given the impacts on their practice schedule leading up to worlds they really didnt do that bad. If they had practiced more and had the chance to bootcamp i think thry could have taken down splyce and taken str8 to a game 6 or 7.

As @@Symbolic said on twitter they have a really high ceiling and were no where near it at worlds unfortunately.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol, Imagine all the fans that get exited when their team wins start jumping into the stage..

What's even worse is that im wasting my time debating this when probably the guys from optic don't even care that hecz walked into the stage. 

Guess you've never watched college sports. Fans pouring onto the field/court after a big win is awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

when the Patriots won the Super Bowl this year, they handed the Lombardy trophy to Robert Kraft, the owner. Except in this case, they didnt hand the trophy to anyone. They just kinda left it there and LOOTHEL was like.. ooh whats this!

Yeah I was pretty pissed when Mark Cuban ran on the floor when the Mavs won a few years back. 

Or when Robert Kraft accepted the trophy when they Patriots won the super bowl.

Dumb owners.

Mark Cuban reference gets auto upvote. Dirk and Mark forever. 

Dude, it's HIS TEAM AND ORG. How does this not make any sense?

Please stop stating the obvious man, I already know it's his team and org.

Let's say we think it's fine that the owner can walk into the stage. How about each players parents/family? Well..U can't say no! It's their mom and dad, How about their best friends? U have to draw the line at some point. I think no one should walk into the stage..to keep it professional and correct. It doesn't matter how much u are involved.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Hecz is the best. I like the OpTic Halo team but I also like the org because I respect Hecz and what he brings to the table.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Pro League Teams:

• Pnda Gaming - Cratos, Naded, Danoxide, Str8 Sick and Coach Showtime
  • Evil Geniuses - Roy, Lunchbox, OGRE2, Contra and Coach Towey

one of these teams didn't even make worlds and the other one got outplaced by Splyce and FabE. so Cratos and Showtime used Bubu's pro seed to recruit pro talent and Bubu still had the better team.

can we please just do a qualifier for pro league because this is dumb

or a pre season relegation event maybe?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Let's say we think it's fine that the owner can walk into the stage. How about each players parents/family? Well..U can't say no! It's their mom and dad, How about their best friends? U have to draw the line at some point. I think no one should walk into the stage..to keep it professional and correct. It doesn't matter how much u are involved.

Enough of this, time for the real hard hitting questions. How do you feel about coordinating pants at events? The people wanna know.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think the line is pretty clear on who should at least, respectfully, who would be allowed on stage with the team (not saying that it's necessary for anyone to go on stage).

If you're directly affiliated with the team, yes.

If you aren't, no. 

It's pretty reasonable and understandable why H3cz went on stage lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i mean, aren't the owners are on the ice for the Stanley cup, on the field for the super bowl? seems like that's just your opinion rather than a real norm, man

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think FabE are going to split like epsilon did last year. They shouldn't split but they will :mj:

I really hope not, although last year the split initially was due to Jimbo and the buks not wanting to team with snipedrone anymore. I think then Jimbo wanted tufoxy to join but he didnt want to team with the buks which led to the formation of xmen.

Apologies if im wrong but im sure i have heard this string of events from somewhere

• Upvote (+1) 1