CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy shit!

Show the footage of that game to any FPS enthusiast and they'll be hooked.

Incredible.

Which makes it so frustrating that most of them left when the stream went down 

Excellent job by Splyce. They were pretty clearly the best team at this tournament. 

OG was playing well, Splyce was just playing better and beating them at their own game.

They're trying their best and will promise to use this as a learning experience and will do better next time™

• Upvote (+1) 1

Out of all the new pros in h5 I think renegade has the highest skill ceiling the shit he was pulling of was absolutely insane

• Upvote (+1) 2

I emailed a couple journalists for video game websites to fill them in on how this shit show was par for the course, in hopes that there are some sort of negative repercussions for ESL and/or 343. I'd encourage others to do the same. (Ethan Gach with Kotaku seems to enjoy covering Halo 5 content)

I just watched the best Halo 5 match I've ever seen on that Coli flag and I didn't even care, I'm so shitty.

It's over? I thought finals weren't usually until like  Monday morning at like 1am? 

Holy shit!

Show the footage of that game to any FPS enthusiast and they'll be hooked.

Incredible.

lmfao.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12

The most insane thing about this win was Optic was playing some of the best Halo I've ever seen them play and Splyce still managed to pull out the win.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ESL needs to be kissing the feet of every member of Optic and Splyce. 

Despite the awful stream, I can truthfully say that was the MOST INSANE final game of a championship that I've ever seen. That was amazing.

The hype of that game has nothing to do with ESL and shouldn't pardon them from anything. They don't even deserve a mention. That series was lit because of those teams. .

Edit: Why the 7 min wait. Why not go straight to the casters to discuss the hype game before everyone dips?

Massive props to Splyce on pulling out a great result. Optic will bounce back hard after this but the gap is slowly closing now. Reckon end of next season we could see maybe 3 or 4 teams challenge.

Out of all the new pros in h5 I think renegade has the highest skill ceiling the shit he was pulling of was absolutely insane

Shotzzy is the most mechanical proficient player in the circuit. He has no limits. If this were H2 he would be quadshoting everybody.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1