CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm on the west coast and I don't even know if I'll be able to watch GoT on time at this point 

Why not all 3?  :apg:

CiGxq2L.jpg

Thousands of dollars is a bit extreme. Couple hundred if anything.

• Downvote (-1) 1

"They took a break." 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you guys stop bad mouthing ESL??? MLG also failed Halo in some way at literally every tournament that they organized*.

*citation needed

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is sad to see. I really love Optic, and all the other orgs that have come to Halo 5 and don't want them to leave, but if they do I understand. This sucks so much as a long time Halo fan.

I love how they are all passing it off as "taking a break". Unbelievable

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thousands of dollars is a bit extreme. Couple hundred if anything.

Plane ticket $200~ hotel for 3 nights $300-600 depending if you want to stay in a shit hole.  Damn close to $1k+. Not to mention passes, food, etc

They don't even tell the 20,000 viewers that game 5 was played off stream. If you don't visit beyond you are sitting there confused as hell right now probably with no explanation. Wow

Can you guys stop bad mouthing ESL??? MLG also failed Halo in some way at literally every tournament that they organized*.

*citation needed

There is no argument when you see MLG didn't have the publisher backing them  :lxthul:

"We took a little break"

I really hate that they don't acknowledge it on stream. Like we were all here watching, you're not fooling anyone, even NALCS casters talk about stream problems it's not a big deal. 

They don't even tell the 20,000 viewers that game 5 was played off stream. If you don't visit beyond you are sitting there confused as hell right now probably with no explanation. Wow

Yep and try to play it off as a break LOL

Plane ticket $200~ hotel for 3 nights $300-600 depending if you want to stay in a shit hole.  Damn close to $1k+. Not to mention passes, food, etc

Also taking time off work as an adult. If you make a decent living, that's another $150+ per day.