CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sorry you guys haven't had a great stream but the atmosphere and environment here at Dreamhack is top notch.  The turnout and population here of people watching and getting hyped for Halo is crazy.  If you really cared that much about the scene you would have attended the best event/venue for H5 in the last few years rather than sit here and get erections every time the stream has a blip or issue so you can immediately come here and get rep points for seeing who makes the best meme about it. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I'm sorry you guys haven't had a great stream but the atmosphere and environment here at Dreamhack is top notch.  The turnout and population here of people watching and getting hyped for Halo is crazy.  If you really cared that much about the scene you would have attended the best event/venue for H5 in the last few years rather than sit here and get erections every time the stream has a blip or issue so you can immediately come here and get rep points for seeing who makes the best meme about it. 

this is gonna be a t1 copypasta

• Upvote (+1) 3

They're holding the match til its back up and it seems its working fine again. That one match must have happened before they were aware of it.

I'm sorry you guys haven't had a great stream but the atmosphere and environment here at Dreamhack is top notch. The turnout and population here of people watching and getting hyped for Halo is crazy. If you really cared that much about the scene you would have attended the best event/venue for H5 in the last few years rather than sit here and get erections every time the stream has a blip or issue so you can immediately come here and get rep points for seeing who makes the best meme about it.

I actually don't know what is a genuine post, a meme, or troll posts anymore

• Upvote (+1) 5

like at what point as an organization do you take a step back, look at all the issues you've had, and say 'ok we are embarrassing ourselves - lets get ahead of everything at the next event and make sure we have all ends covered in case something goes wrong"

If Splyce lose now I'm going to lose it. Momentum in a series is so important and almost every single time we've seen stream issues cut a team's run short they've ended up losing. Fml.

I'm sorry you guys haven't had a great stream but the atmosphere and environment here at Dreamhack is top notch. The turnout and population here of people watching and getting hyped for Halo is crazy. If you really cared that much about the scene you would have attended the best event/venue for H5 in the last few years rather than sit here and get erections every time the stream has a blip or issue so you can immediately come here and get rep points for seeing who makes the best meme about it.

Oh did you want to pay for me? Thanks man

fuckoff

For real, I would've loved to attend but I didn't have the budget for it

Nice guys finish last. 

This man has a reason for everything and a solution for nothing. Sick of his tweets. Just fix it ya turd. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

lmao fuck off.

congratulations, you got to go to an event. I'm sorry i have other obligations, including a job, family and getting ready to move to a different country in a month. but no, you're right, I don't care about halo at all because i couldn't make one of the many mediocre HCS events.

Idiot.

Youre not a true fan of Halo until you skip your prom date for GBs with the squad. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only 343 would continually work with a company like ESL - they deserve each other. For goodness sake, though, take away Halo from their control Microsoft. If I was Phil Spencer I would literally fire everyone involved with HCS and start fresh. 

I know I should care about the stream being down and the game was played off stream, but holy savage CyReN 

That flurry of posts made my week.