CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I swear if they come back to us and say intense game 6 is over and Splyce won while the stream was down, they will never hear the end of it(or see the end of it, ironically). 

We are seeing some of the best Halo 5 to date and a possible first win for splyce and this happens. It seems like we can never avoid some sort of mess up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo is literally regressing further and further. The annoying part is that attendance is going up and up. The potential Halo has outdoes nearly every other eSport yet it still goes to shit. Unbelievably frustrating

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm so fucking over this shit. How is it that the Rainbow 6: Siege eSports shit is ran so well by ESL but Halo is continually left to fester and rot?

They had nightmares for over a year, its only recently got to 110% level quality to be honest. Kixstar and crew have brought the production level up 10 fold as well.

I swear if they come back to us and say intense game 6 is over and Splyce won while the stream was down, they will never hear the end of it(or see the end of it, ironically).

If the stream comes back . You are a litle optimistic

I'm so embarrassed to even be watching this. What the fuck am I doing with my life when I'm bothering to invest in this utter utter bollocks.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm genuinely awe-inspired at the sheer breadth of ways ESL fucks up. it's downright creative. every time, a new issue, very dissimilar to the last one, and yet equally as dehabilitating

The delay between games is unbearable. Hope splyce wins just so i can go home.

Fucks sake, wanna watch GoT but these fucking finals are taking forever.

Feelsbad.jpg

This is so painful, I just fucking hate 343. I love this franchise so much and honestly it's so frustrating seeing it rot like this..

• Upvote (+1) 1

THE FUCK, WEVE HAD THE SAME SLIDE FOR 5 MINUTES. WHEN DOES THE NEXT POWERPOINT SLIDE DLC COME OUT? I NEED MORE WARZONE SCREENCAPS DAMNIT! MORE SLIDES pl0x

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's amazing how there are issues no matter who is running the tournament or where it is. It's almost like there is a consistent thread that binds them all together in a web of ineptitude....

I'm sorry you guys haven't had a great stream but the atmosphere and environment here at Dreamhack is top notch.  The turnout and population here of people watching and getting hyped for Halo is crazy.  If you really cared that much about the scene you would have attended the best event/venue for H5 in the last few years rather than sit here and get erections every time the stream has a blip or issue so you can immediately come here and get rep points for seeing who makes the best meme about it. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Gimme a new H5 disc so I can actually play it instead of req codes 

We're sorry that we're burying the franchise that you adore 6 feet under, but we're all nice people so heres a platinum req pack

• Upvote (+1) 1

They hyped this venue up so much with Dreamhack and all, just so they could give the finger to more halo fans in person. The poor pros, they are literally bring the only good thing to these tournaments. I would be livid if I were them.

It's just a fucking game guys calm down seriously

This is my new favorite type of post from you.