CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who fucking cares?  Dude jumps in here to vehemently defend the indefensible and people are getting sick of it.  

Most of the time he just apologizes and says that there is no excuse. Not really defending the indefensible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As much as I hate to miss the finals I'm almost glad this happened. It would've been so easy to gloss over how many things have gone wrong...now it'll at least be a little harder. And hopefully someone with some power will care due to when this occurred

Someone said -5 frames per second in twitch chat, thought it was funny

Streams down again. Fuck this I'm off to bed.

Anyone know what happened to that post earlier that said we'd forget the past two days when today, Championship Sunday, ran well?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hope Simms hasn't torn out his nice hair in frustration :( Pretty close to doing so myself and I don't have to come here and defend this shit afterwards

Offline again or just me?

Either way, we back boys. Welcome to basement level quality. I bet 2004 MLG would be proud.

I'm so fucking over this shit.  How is it that the Rainbow 6: Siege eSports shit is ran so well by ESL but Halo is continually left to fester and rot?  

Some people here want an ESL community manager not to do his job, then they complain when other community managers are totally absent here. Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1