CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wait,so what happened?

Two guys taking the same path and sliding + thrusting back like half a second after one another

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really, really, really want to know how they managed to start a fucking game after the stream was down.

IN THE GRAND FINALS.

They are trying there best though guys. They care.

• Upvote (+1) 5

He can politely fuck off and stop defending a company that clearly doesn't give a fuck about us

HE WORKS FOR ESL 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's like they find those who still hold out hope and strangle them with their incompetence each event weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 4

These are all just premature issues guys - nothing to worry about.

So this HCS Codes thread on waypoint is "codes only"

Apparently you can't complain about the finals of HCS stream going down because its CODES ONLY. Give me a break

In other news, the stream lost most of its viewers. GG

"Let everyone know the stream is back online. Seriously, were fucked. Please. I beg you."

Yea I like to tell my employer to fuck off too. Really helps me keep a stable job I must say.

"Here at ESL the only thing we guarantee to be stable, is your job."
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I said this on Friday and I will say it again: God bless Simms for taking the bullets for this flaming pile of garbage.  They truly do not deserve a man of his caliber nor dedication to be under their employ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This shit is not even ridiculous, it's disrespectful to the viewers.

I was so fucking hyped, that probably was the best match I've ever seen in Halo 5, and they ruined it. I can stand a few mistakes on Friday or even Saturday, but don't ruin my fucking finals, we had to wait 3 months just to watch a Halo tournament and they give us this incompetent shit. Fuck ESL and fuck 343 if they give them another chance.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait,so what happened?

Stellur moved out and thrusted back in as SubZero thrusted out. It looked like Stellur lagged.