CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i figure it'll break 20k for finals but yeah this is pretty bad. gameplay is legitimately amazing (as always) so it's just unfortunate. i guess maybe the other games being played at the event are pulling away some Twitch viewership

Yeah, in this instance i care less about the twitch viewership. Being at dreamhack, showing off some sick gameplay to new audiences in a hype atmosphere with butts in the seats is what matters. That kind of environment is how you get people to actually give a shit about your product.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate people using oxy as an example of sticking together. This was the 3rd variation of the team, and they placed top6 their first tourney. It wasnt like they didnt have success right away and just grinded to make it work

Honestly, kinda same

Yiws, Boamx, DasTroyed, Nem >

Lifestyle, Boamx, DasTroyed, Nem >

DasTroyed, Nem, Prototype, Ryan >

DasTroyed, Ryan, Prototype, BabyJ >

DasTroyed, Ryan, Prototype, Predev >

DasTroyed, Ryan, Artic, Juziro >

DasTroyed, Ryan, Nem, Contra

I think that's pretty accurate

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shooter fucking blew it

I wonder if someone on Spylce choked and gave up their death which compromised the cap. It was a 3v2 on their side, I believe. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow, Chad really can't take a fucking joke, huh?

Where was the joke? I asked him a question because he frequently says he doesn't watch Halo anymore, and he came at my throat.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

God the railgun is such an annoying power weapon. Wayyyyyyyyyy too easy.

I was just thinking this watching that game. Wouldn't rockets be infinitely better there?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol no his team did wtf.

He was doing nothing at optics base. He wasnt even watching the flag. The cap is the most important thing there. 3 optic members kept flying to their base because sh ooter was forcing silo spawns. There is no defending that

Where was the joke? I asked him a question because he frequently says he doesn't watch Halo anymore, and he came at my throat.

If you read the thread, you could see that I don't watch online league anymore because it's awful. I've always watched LANS..or whatever voodoo boxes we use now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was just banter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you read the thread, you could see that I don't watch online league anymore because it's awful. I've always watched LANS..or whatever voodoo boxes we use now.

Cool, this was the answer I was looking for. I wasn't coming at you with my question.

• Upvote (+1) 2

AM's should take note of Splyce. It's not that you're young or don't have enough experience. It's that most of them have an ego and put themselves above the team. The teamwork on this team is unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 2

AM's should take note of Splyce. It's not that you're young or don't have enough experience. It's that most of them have an ego and put themselves above the team. The teamwork on this team is unreal.

There's no "I" in Splyce.

• Upvote (+1) 8

There's no "I" in Splyce.

This confused me at first but i hear ya lol. I was like its an L what do you mean haha.

• Upvote (+1) 2