CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

1500 on mixer.

Cod is ending now so that should help. And it doesnt help optics social media didnt tweet

Because ESL "disrespect" them by giving money to 12-16.

Because ESL "disrespect" them by giving money to 12-16.

Low key rooting for splyce to stick it to hecz

Low key rooting for splyce to stick it to hecz

I hope Splyce wins so we can see Salty Lethul. I love Salty Lethul
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Hyping the crowd and getting it ready to go was good and fitting for a grand final (who was that) but it would've been better if the match started right after imo.

I wanna get a rewatch of GoT S7E1 in before E2 lads. Don’t let me down Splyce and OpTic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like everytime people start counting optic out that is when they usually start sweeping teams and make series "boring".

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wanna get a rewatch of GoT S7E1 in before E2 lads. Don’t let me down Splyce and OpTic.

You're just remwatching it for the Sheranator like the rest of us. Don't lie.

I'm not one to take a dig at anyone based off their appearances, but do you guys think that Ghost kind of sticks out like a sore thumb with his look? Especially when compared to the two casters standing on both sides of him.

Anyway, it feels like I've been overly critical this weekend and that sucks. Really excited for this grand finals that is about to start. 

This is gunna be wild

the peak i've seen so far is 13,609

which is pretty bad lol, better than nothing though

i figure it'll break 20k for finals but yeah this is pretty bad.  gameplay is legitimately amazing (as always) so it's just unfortunate.  i guess maybe the other games being played at the event are pulling away some Twitch viewership

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate people using oxy as an example of sticking together. This was the 3rd variation of the team, and they placed top6 their first tourney. It wasnt like they didnt have success right away and just grinded to make it work

• Upvote (+1) 3

Rough weekend for nV against optic in cod and halo: a combined 2-13 against them

Is Twitch playing up?

At the GF's house with 200mbs down yet its buffering on every setting!