CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Replacing Huke now would be the smart move but i believe he has a very good relationship with Hastro and the org so i don't see that happening. Butters sounds like Seth Rogen. That is all.

Rumor was temp, huke, slasher (who is on nv cod now). Keep jkap or apathy idk but im sure hastro would not want to lose a star like huke

It's just so hard for me to see Mikwen leave or drop Ola because they seem like such good friends and stuck it out with each other when nV was placing top 12 and missing out worlds.

OMGGGGGGGGGGg

THE MUFFIN MENZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

• Upvote (+1) 4

pretty high praise coming from snipedown

edit: he said he wanted to see optic after being dropped to the losers bracket. guess we know what that's like now

• Upvote (+1) 5

Rumor was temp, huke, slasher (who is on nv cod now). Keep jkap or apathy idk but im sure hastro would not want to lose a star like huke

ya i know thats why i said that lol 

Nv should definitely try and poach Stellur. The time is now, makes no sense to wait. And even when huke leaves you still have a top10 player

I feel the same best case scenario is Ola gets dropped because he's consistently the worst player and they pick up Eco/Stellur when Huke leaves.

Because Huke leaving is going to hurt this team they should be planning for it if they want to be a top team.

the peak i've seen so far is 13,609

which is pretty bad lol, better than nothing though

• Upvote (+1) 1

OMGGGGGGGGGGg

THE MUFFIN MENZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

NA IS BACK BABY

Snakebite to show the world why he is the best player and most complete halo 5 player in the world.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Splyce are going to win this. If they hadn't choked Coli flag earlier they would've beat Optic 4-0 in WB Finals, I don't think Optic will be able to turn it around. Splyce seemed to be totally outshooting them.

the peak i've seen so far is 13,609

which is pretty bad lol, better than nothing though

1500 on mixer.

Cod is ending now so that should help. And it doesnt help optics social media didnt tweet

• Upvote (+1) 2