CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nv should definitely try and poach Stellur. The time is now, makes no sense to wait. And even when huke leaves you still have a top10 player

Nv should definitely try and poach Stellur. The time is now, makes no sense to wait. And even when huke leaves you still have a top10 player

I didn't hear about this, huke leaving for sure?

Splyce is in trouble.

If Optic comes out like this, they'll win both series quickly. Perfect gameplay.

I didn't hear about this, huke leaving for sure?

Yes. Once ww2 comes out hes going back. He even has his team set it seems

@@GunRanger Stellur for Huke I assume? That means Huke would be a FA and if he is, I only see him going to two teams: Splyce and Liquid, two teams that I think, would be better than nV if Huke were to be dropped.

Just my 2 cents.

@@GunRanger Stellur for Huke I assume? That means Huke would be a FA and if he is, I only see him going to two teams: Splyce and Liquid, two teams that I think, would be better than nV if Huke were to be dropped.

Just my 2 cents.

Nah. Ola
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just my 2 cents.

Huke is leaving for COD soon

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@GunRanger @@Savior So drop Stellur for Ola, but then when Huke leaves, you're going to have to find another 4th, who did you have in mind? And I'm very positive that of Stellur is picked up for Ola, I think he goes back to EG.

NV have been swept twice by Optic this tourney. Time to start making some changes.

They lost three times badly in orange county in a row.

depressing that viewer count is this low

Don't worry, ESL is constructing an article after this event how we broke numbers off of twitter.

Oh so we're starting with the shitty roster swap predictions before the event is even over now? 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Replacing Huke now would be the smart move but i believe he has a very good relationship with Hastro and the org so i don't see that happening. Butters sounds like Seth Rogen. That is all.

• Upvote (+1) 1