CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm almost scared to watch it then! But I want to see every series i missed today and yesterday.

they got steaked 50-22 and looked a bit lost, first game was crazy though

• Upvote (+1) 1

To whoever said that Optic was playing near or at 100% vs Splyce, this is Optic probably playing at their near best. Royal 2 is actually slaying and anchoring, with Frosty and LethuL actually hitting shots as well. Snakebite was destroying then, he is destroying even harder now.

Honest question, has ANYONE here seen optic play better then in this series so far?

@lgs cubanex so you're saying that Splyce is better than Optic? Because, I can agree with you if you mean that Splyce was better than Optic only during that match.

@lgs cubanex so you're saying that Splyce is better than Optic? Because, I can agree with you if you mean that Splyce was better than Optic only during that match.

He's saying that Splyce is superior to nV.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Splyce 4-1'd OG.

Nobody on Optic was sick or had issues with their equipment. (legitimate issues)

There is no * on that series, Splyce outplayed them.

@A Fhaol Bhig You could argue that when nV and Optic went to two best of 7's and the second one went to game 7, I thought that that was when Optic was pushed to their near limit, but that was just nV playing at their absolute best.

• Upvote (+1) 1