CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wow. The Slayer meta in H5 has come so far that it's a decent chance teams are gonna get absolutely shit on.

The collapses are real

Kda is such a stupid stat. And it has no baseline to say thats "good number" or not. Just use kd

@@Elamite

Them numbers were KA/D

• Upvote (+1) 1

The collapses are real

Yeah, players have such unreal spawn awareness and map positioning now

Until an hour ago lol

This is what I mean. Even if nV comes back and wins this series...it was inconsistent victory. Stomped on 2-3 matches and probably barely winning the next 4.

This is why optic is better. They had one loss that wasn't close and every other loss HAS been close by like a kill or one game. If it's not a loss, it's 99% of the time a dominant win.

The only consistent thing with nV is the fact that they will make their run through losers bracket.

They were calling it kda

Yeah I seen that, they also did that in pro league. I dont use KDA on HDH lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite reminds me so much of 08 Legit-slaying and doing tons of damage to your team all while doing objective.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic definitely worked on their coli flag opening strat coming into the tourney

Just their strats in general, I've never seen any team work bottom mid on Coli flag as much as they have this tourney

I just got back so I didn't know about that.

What I said still stands though.

it really is crazy though, the 4-1 Splyce series is the first time that OpTic was legitimately outplayed for an entire series in the past 17 months

• Upvote (+1) 3

it really is crazy though, the 4-1 Splyce series is the first time that OpTic was legitimately outplayed for an entire series in the past 17 months

I'm almost scared to watch it then! But I want to see every series i missed today and yesterday.

To whoever said that Optic was playing near or at 100% vs Splyce, this is Optic probably playing at their near best. Royal 2 is actually slaying and anchoring, with Frosty and LethuL actually hitting shots as well. Snakebite was destroying then, he is destroying even harder now.

• Upvote (+1) 6

To whoever said that Optic was playing near or at 100% vs Splyce, this is Optic probably playing at their near best. Royal 2 is actually slaying and anchoring, with Frosty and LethuL actually hitting shots as well. Snakebite was destroying then, he is destroying even harder now.

Or maybe they look better vs an inferior team ??
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1