CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goddamn I love Ola interviews.

Yeah I was gonna interview Ola/Ninja/ContrA but Halo decided to keep fucking the schedule on Saturday and they weren't able to commit. Shame how scheduling works against ya sometimes but it happens I guess? 

Also the stage is awesome. Was super loud for DOTA2 and I'm sure its like that for Halo today. Couldn't stay for Champ Sunday, but had a blast regardless. 

Is it just me or has strongside sounded a lot better casting this time around?

Still starts yelling when something hype happens and keeps going for way too long, but yeah I see small improvements.

Snakebite is low key having an amazing tournament. Seemed to play well in all of the Splyce loses as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there was a game that a player has singlehandly won a team the game, this has to be it for Huke. nV will have a huge void to fill if Huke does ever decide to leave for COD.

Broski, there is no if. He's not going to be playing Halo competitively after DH Denver. Once he turns 18, he's out of Halo. Great decision for him honestly.

Why is accuracy even talked about? I see casters talking about it almost constantly and it seems they always show accuracy stats before or between series for the players. Just seems so weird if you actually know anything about Halo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Broski, there is no if. He's not going to be playing Halo competitively after DH Denver. Once he turns 18, he's out of Halo. Great decision for him honestly.

He basically has free money in halo, he would have to fight for that money in CoD
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is accuracy even talked about? I see casters talking about it almost constantly and it seems they always show accuracy stats before or between series for the players. Just seems so weird if you actually know anything about Halo

in a game of prefiring corners, shooting nades and barrels, and shooting bodies, accuracy is one of the most useless stats

If Optic makes it to the finals, I think they will win it all.

4-2 Optic/4-1 Optic either order.

Also, side note: I feel like every so far, most of the series on the main stage have had at least one slayer be a complete blowout.

Wow. The Slayer meta in H5 has come so far that it's a decent chance teams are gonna get absolutely shit on.