CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hold up is this actually a B05? It should be a B07 there's more then enough time...

Yeah, what kind of idiocy is that? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude this crowd looks great. Too bad we can't hear them.  :mj:

you dont like silent pans of a hyped crowd?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The number of times I've heard the phrase "Like I said earlier" or "Like you said earlier" is insane

That and 'time and time again', 'x player has the best shot in the game' and there's a few other phrases that are repeatedly churned out.

NV does this meme comeback shit three times an event and I still fall for it every time.

• Upvote (+1) 9

"I think Huke is one of the best players right now"-Gaskin. Hmmmmm, hasn't he been top 5 since like the first couple of HCS events back in 2015, early 2016?

It's so fucking annoying that we don't have crowd mics the biggest crowd in ages and we can't hear shit...

Ya dropping the ball on day 1 stuff. Biggest crowd we have had in years. A small thing that makes a difference. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

"I think Huke is one of the best players right now"-Gaskin. Hmmmmm, hasn't he been top 5 since like the first couple of HCS events back in 2015, early 2016?

I mean, hes right?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Awesome to see, they've seem to learn from this, second stream, and so much more! 2018 is going to be next level, I can feel it.

:lxthul:

I remember making a really long post about how great I thought 2017 was gonna be just after Fall Finals ended.

I've never been more wrong  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1