CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can we still talk about how I refuse to call Penguin, Subzero? It's not happening. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

It would be so weird to see Liquid/Spylce as 1/2 and nV/Optic as 3/4

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to this thread Shooter doesn't win enough 1v1s and should be dropped.... but now Splyce is a team full of slayers with perfect shots? Lmfaoooo

Shooter does not lack the individual skill to play at the level necessary, and anyone who thinks so isn't watching him outside of high pressure matches at events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what is knighty talking about? snipedown didn't form the nV team lol

I didn't hear it, but he could mean Snipedown made the initiative to join Mikwen and Ola. Then wasn't Snipedown the one who had to apologize for poaching Huke from E6?

It would be so weird to see Liquid/Spylce as 1/2 and nV/Optic as 3/4

it would feel so good

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

I wasn't sure about dropping Rayne for Ace but it seems to be working out ...

Ok we have to admit the crowd sitting there is bigger than I think any H5 crowd yet right? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok we have to admit the crowd sitting there is bigger than I think any H5 crowd yet right? 

more knocked-out AM teams to fill the seats definitely helps

• Upvote (+1) 2

According to this thread Shooter doesn't win enough 1v1s and should be dropped.... but now Splyce is a team full of slayers with perfect shots? Lmfaoooo

Never was the phrase "Shooter doesn't win 1v1s"

Shooter is the Mikwen of Splyce. He's not as flashy as the rest of the team, isn't necessarily a fan favorite (in the sense that Bubu and Pistola are beloved) Both can play insane, and just looking at the roster, they still get crap when the team doesn't win, that is completely undeserved most of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The difference in pure skill between Dan and Renegade is negligible. You could even argue Dan is a better player. They both have the ability to completely take over a game, and they both have games where they can anchor teams with over-challenging. 

It really just comes down to attitudes and how they mesh together. Str8 will be the best team that Dan has ever been on, so hopefully it works out.

I feel like if Renegade joins there may be too many "power players" who are slayers on the team (Shottzy, Renegade, Bubu Dubu) and people would have to do things they usually don't. Though Bubu has become an all round player so maybe it will be ok. Like the reason Renegade shines on Str8 is because he controls the power weapons for the team and the other 3 members do what they need to for the win. While if he goes to Splyce it may end up like ALG before worlds where some players had to change playstyles and obviously suffered from it

Bubu peaked already, he needs to be replaced if Splyce wants to make a run for top3.

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man I feel like this is why nV will never be better then optic. They are waaay to inconsistent. When optic loses a series, they lose in the closest fashion possible. When nV loses they can lose badly and the fact that they have never had a dominant win against optic speaks volumes.

Now they might win this series and that wouldn't shock me but...again inconsistent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welp, I can't wait to read all the posts about how nV is done and need to drop X player because they can't win anymore or something or that Huke is definitely leaving if nV lose early.

what is knighty talking about? snipedown didn't form the nV team lol

He helped form the current one though. He actually had to issue an apology for poaching Huke basically.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I stayed up till like 7 AM trying to relearn Halo after watching this show. Woke up a little later than usual.

AND I FIGURE OUT SPLYCE MADE OPTIC DROP TO LOSERS BLOCK

LETS ****IN GO

• Upvote (+1) 1