CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In H5, if even one of your players cannot consistently win 1v1s, there's a ceiling on how well your team will perform. Optic, until they are consistently beat, are still the best team in H5, and every team that has ever taken a series from them were composed of slayers.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was only able to tune in for the last 20 kills of the last game but that was some of the most beautiful Halo I've ever seen

I really wish I could have watched the entire series

Did shotzzy carry them to those wins? That's what it looks like the Twitch chat is saying

Nah, he definitely won them empire strongholds but shooter was making plays as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

???? He played fine.  The whole team got outplayed

11-32 or something over two Slayers

• Upvote (+1) 1

The whole Splyce team went off. So much map presence and aggression. Really fun to watch.

Nv or TL are feeling bad right now

• Upvote (+1) 3

The first slayer doesn't even matter. If you lose by 30 kills stat lines are irrelevant 

Okay, so even then, he still went -7 or -8 in that last game

The aggressiveness and team shot of splyce was too

much to handle must've been so frustrating for optic to be on the receiving end

• Upvote (+1) 1

In my opinion, that was the first time that OpTic was playing at or near 100% and still lost.

But this tourney's not over boys! Consistency is the most important thing, and I'd bet the grand finals will be a rematch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, so even then, he still went -7 or -8 in that last game

He went -7 but he contributed to 21 kills, which is more than everyone on his team.  What are you talking about?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So many similarities between Nv and Splyce, both have four players that can consistently win 1v1 battles, which is the only way to beat optic. Not going to be better objectively/team working than optic consistiently. I'm hopeful for a NV optic LBF. That's HYPE

I was only able to tune in for the last 20 kills of the last game but that was some of the most beautiful Halo I've ever seen

I really wish I could have watched the entire series

Did shotzzy carry them to those wins? That's what it looks like the Twitch chat is saying

I wouldn't say he carried them but played insane for sure. Their whole team played insane imo! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well that was hype as fuck. And the crowd is huge. If we can get by with no issues and some hype gameplay  :weback:  :fire: 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Splyce is exactly what I wanted EG to become...if EG was splyce rn it would be even more hype

@@Frostbite XV2 I, personally don't think that Optic was near or at 100%. Frosty was neutralized, Royal 2 couldn't set up properly and LethuL was near invisible. Snakebite was the only keeping up with Splyce.

Splyce, I'll say, was very close to playing at their top level, but their ceiling is so high because they are so young.

Also, nV has their work cut out for them if they want to win back to back events.