CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy fuck. I've been busy all weekend and theres 40+ new pages.

Are you saying that's good or bad? Usually when I'm gone for the weekend for Worlds I come back to well over 100...

Nice crowd, but where are the mics? 

Are you saying that's good or bad? Usually when I'm gone for the weekend for Worlds I come back to well over 100...

I like to read :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite is working overtime this series, frosty and Lethul aren't winning their battles and royal 2 can't set up anywhere. Splyce is ridiculously talented, they just make some objective mistakes that optic's teamwork just punishes.

holy fuck shotzy is so good. He just juked out royal 2 and frosty while one shot. backsmacks royal 2, runs away then kills frosty and snakebite to capture pit

• Upvote (+1) 3

Splyce is really impressive I was expecting them to struggle heavily in objective's against Optic but there doing surprisingly well.

holy fuck shotzy is so good. He just juked out royal 2 and frosty while one shot. backsmacks royal 2, runs away then kills frosty and snakebite to capture pit

this play turned the entire game around. they were down by 30 and then went on a 50 point run 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was expecting this to be 4-3 optic with splyce winning all the slayers. Now that they've taken an objective game I have hope they're gonna beat optic at last