CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone tag me in their reply if either of the top 8 seeded EU teams finished top 8?

Invictus was eliminated by Ronin and Infused was eliminated by EG.

Okay first of all, I am pissed as fuck that I missed all these amazing matches today.

Second of all...I liked the content I saw ESL putting out today, especially the pistola interview.

Just wow, I can't wait to get caught up and for sunday to happen already.

Optic gaming all the way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is it only Observer Mode? Why am I watching a live tournament in which the reticule placement is not accurate? @@TheSimms @Simms (don't know your username) pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee have this fixed, live events are supposed to be a break from Observer mode man

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah but is Gears actually growing though? Decreasing player count and lower viewership aren't factors anymore?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hecz tweets

After worlds we thought that would be what we needed for 343/ESL to make the significant changes required. A small amount of changes occurred from the viewers perspective but obviously nothing has changed from the business side of things with the orgs.

There's only so much the players can do when the people running the scene don't want to make the changes required. We have people like Simms who want this to work but there's not much they can do when the people they work with and the higher ups don't see the need/don't want to/another reason for not make these changes :(

Gameplay is still so good despite everything else. Here's to good gameplay tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao Hecz is so toxic :kappa:

Edit: KEEMSTAR IS DEFENDING US WTF, IF KEEMSTAR THINKS YOU ARE BAD HOLY SHIT. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Haha his teams are so fucking momentum based it's crazy; as much as I dislike (hate) the scummy stuff he's pulled, I couldn't help but feel happy for the guy after he beat the team that dropped him and reverse sweeped OS into top 12. He's a nicer guy in person, and he makes conversation with a lot of the AMs.

accidental neg
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Get Keemstar to do a drama alert. Get idubbbz to do a content cop. Get Jeff Ross to host a roast. Get Jake Paul... sorry for the shitpost. 

Hecz going in and is 50% WRONG. Gears is dying at an exponential rate. Still can't believe that OG is sticking it out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6