CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is the proven grounds 25m though? 

Yup - I guess 343 can modify the numbers to a percent in their tools. We're stuck with 10%, 20%, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone know what Ninja and LG's plans are? Ninj Saiyan and Spartan ran together several nights in a row early last week, but unless I've missed it ninja hasn't played halo for like 4 days. And spartan is now with CP. I don't really watch when he's streaming h1z1 and whatever this new game is, does anyone who does watch know if he's discussed halo plans?

• Upvote (+1) 2

For all the praise Gears seems to get around here you'd think there would be a turnout 10x bigger.

Personally not sure how people watch it but hey.

lol. Gears was never anywhere near as big as Halo. That it is generally competing in terms of stream viewership without inflating the numbers with a Twitter embed says a lot about the state of Halo and the quality of the Gears Pro Circuit's management. I'll take a smaller, dedicated scene with clear growth over a scene that only exists because Microsoft is throwing shitloads of money at the top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im watching gears on one screen and play on the other.  Man i suck at this game lol\

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol. Gears was never anywhere near as big as Halo. That it is generally competing in terms of stream viewership without inflating the numbers with a Twitter embed says a lot about the state of Halo and the quality of the Gears Pro Circuit's management. I'll take a smaller, dedicated scene with clear growth over a scene that only exists because Microsoft is throwing shitloads of money at the top 8.

They're giving out a unique skin to watch the event ;0 It's basically similar to the CSGO majors in that sense which people attribute to inflating the numbers. Honestly I'm not even mad in any of the cases, however you got the numbers will erode with the time leaving only the figure behind.

OT - comp gears gives me motion sickness

f4A08tV.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

i went to the Gears event in Columbus, it was so dope. they gave away a ton of stuff at the end and everything. Gears events are quite the experience. 

can we get a giant "343 ruined halo" on r/place?  :kappa:

We need to focus on defending the "Fix MCC" before we can think about anything else.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

We need to focus on defending the "Fix MCC" before we can think about anything else.

We need to defend "Fix MCC" and make a Beyond Logo somewhere near there too!