CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know but still... Baffles me how often it breaks. Especially 2 years after release.

The fact that they need to use dev kits to run the tournament should give you an idea of the shitty coding
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You have to wonder what Str8 has to do to get back into Pro League now. They assembled a roster that was somehow both rag-tag and consisting of 2 top 4 players, one of the best young players, and a top amateur player. They pretty much showed that no matter how much talent you have, team chemistry is more important. I mean, can you really say Heinz, Rayne, Danoxide, and Kaotic are that much worse than Ryanoob, Contra, Nemassist, and DasTroyed? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You have to wonder what Str8 has to do to get back into Pro League now. They assembled a roster that was somehow both rag-tag and consisting of 2 top 4 players, one of the best young players, and a top amateur player. They pretty much showed that no matter how much talent you have, team chemistry is more important. I mean, can you really say Heinz, Rayne, Danoxide, and Kaotic are that much worse than Ryanoob, Contra, Nemassist, and DasTroyed?

Heinz and Rayne are really bad compared to any player in OS . You can't win games if you don't win 1v1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You also forgot that str8 had Ace and Renegade 2 of the best players in the game

Heinz and Rayne are really bad compared to any player in OS . You can't win games if you don't win 1v1

Yeah, cause that's all Halo 5 is, is Slayer. Sure.

You also forgot that str8 had Ace and Renegade 2 of the best players in the game

I'll give you ACE, sure, but Renegade left for Splyce before the season began.

How many more matches are being streamed today?

Rumors of one more but NV vs OS was supposed to be the last one so who knows.

I love when @@TheSimms is casting.  You can tell that he genuinely cares about and loves Halo.  His passion definitely comes through from his commentary and casting.  And he even takes the time to interact with the community.  Great job.

(Not saying the other casters aren't great, but Simms is just on another level for Halo casting, in my opinion.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, cause that's all Halo 5 is, is Slayer. Sure.

I'll give you ACE, sure, but Renegade left for Splyce before the season began.

The only top 4 finishes of Str8 where with Renegade right ??

i remeber first seeing mikwen when he was on turning point with ninja and walshy. its cool to see how far he's come

Wait, they're showing nV v Optic today?

I mean, I'm not complaining, I just was as disappointed as everyone else when we thought OS v nV was the last streamed match today.

This is great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really tho we are at the end of day 2 and every single game has been played with observer mode. Did they not test this before the stream started on Friday? What is taking so long to fix it? 

Really tho we are at the end of day 2 and every single game has been played with observer mode. Did they not test this before the stream started on Friday? What is taking so long to fix it?

It ESL did you expect anything better??