CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why do we keep watching a spec mode ??

Simms said there was a tech issue. Sokmetjing with player cams? Idk. Said it should be fixed for tomorrow

Simms said there was a tech issue. Sokmetjing with player cams? Idk. Said it should be fixed for tomorrow

Ok if player cams are fucked don't use them but at least give us the POV, spec mode is trash.

Ok if player cams are fucked don't use them but at least give us the POV, spec mode is trash.

Priority
  • Upvote (+1) 5

EG will play infused next. anyone one know when that game is gonna be played?

Now on side
  • Upvote (+1) 3

RAYNE went from placing top 3 every event and competing for 1st place. to barely making top 16.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shotzzy is top5. Dont @

Why is that p5 ran events flawlessly without 343 then? Ugc 2016 had 3 streams, full team audios, and no issues.

The oone constant is 343.

343 creates a lot of issues because they have incredible unqualified staff running their HCS side of stuff.

That said St. Louis was a decently run event, but there were a ton of audio issues that people honestly simply forget about that event because it was better than HCS Orange County.

Also, if your production falls that far off a cliff just because 343 than they have no future in this scene or any other for that matter. 343 foots the bill for this whole thing. In any other game they would have to work with developers as well, many of whom are seen as just as incompetent as most see 343.

RAYNE went from placing top 3 every event and competing for 1st place. to barely making top 16. (If they had to play through the entire open bracket good chance they get top 24)

Nah. They did beat wise and gosu, who were the other top am teams. They werent going to lose to worse teams

Looks like Invictus vs Ronin for top 8; this could be a great series and a chance for an EU team to break top 8. E.G. vs Infused also taking place at a side station for top 8. Infused has a lot of OBJ issues, so I think E.G. will come out on top.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know besides the current shitshow and how much i'm hating ESL right now I just wanted to take a moment and say we don't deserve you @@TheSimms.Personally I think you have to be my favorite caster from any of the esports I've watched.The part I really love is the community involvement,kinda sad because you're doing someone else's job but still great.

• Upvote (+1) 5