CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why don't they just wait ten minutes for this series to be over and then we can watch that match? That's gunna be an AWESOME match up.

This. Simms, can you make this happen? Everyone is dying to see that matchup and periscope isn't going to cut it.

Why don't they just wait ten minutes for this series to be over and then we can watch that match? That's gunna be an AWESOME match up.

Seriously...the level of incompetence is unreal like it's not going to kill them to wait 10-15 minutes then show the match on stream like they have to be aware that people want to see this match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They don't care. That's all there is to it. Someone is paid a salary to run Halo events, there are no requirements that the events are actually run well. It will remain like this until it's in different hands, that's all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are NA pro teams that will never make the stream, but they had to not show relegation games or TL-Splyce so the EU guys could have a game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Eg down 1-0

When the #2 and #3 team are playing off stream, you know you've hit the peak of pure incompetence.

Get this cancer of a company out of this game.

No matter the TO, the same problems persist.

Eg down 1-0

No matter the TO, the same problems persist.

The only two teams that have run this game since regionals last year are the Plat5 guys and ESL. One is completely incompetent, and the other is just cheap.

The game is to figure out which one is what.

Ola seems like such a nice, non-cocky, humble competitor. That's awesome to see

• Upvote (+1) 9

its sad that no one can hear in these interviews

Yeah I feel bad for Gaskin. He has some funny questions but no one can hear them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was gonna ask about how the weekends gone after quite a long hiatus from here (holy shit snap General Elections are exciting for me) but I think reading one page has done enough of that for me.

Cant wait for Monday to really enjoy some recaps though.

Ola seems like such a nice, non-cocky, humble competitor. That's awesome to see

Pretty much most pros are humble and chill, but Ola so easily approachable. 

Stream says it'll be back in five minutes here BTW with Splyce v TL and then OG v. whoever for WB semis. 

so is the !bracket accurate now? and i will never get esl's aversion to either having 2 streams or just fucking switching to the side station vs having constant downtime. i cant believe we will miss the elimination between str8 and eg

RZjAne8.png

• Upvote (+1) 2