CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Irony is, eg losing gave them an easier.bracket if they beat str8. They play iinfused for top8, and then lg for top6

• Upvote (+1) 5

edit: tf is a beserker lmao

343 made getting medals so easy in h5 you create your own

Edit: I guess it was real

• Downvote (-1) 1

Irony is, eg losing gave them an easier.bracket if they beat str8. They play iinfused for top8, and then lg for top6

Do you know who OS would play if they lose to nV?

I feel like I'm owed the hundreds of dollars I would have made at work if I didn't take off. Observer mode only, shockingly bad choice of matches being shown, Ghostayame makes me mute the stream, delays, just very underwhelmed so far.

343 made getting medals so easy in h5 you create your own

Edit: I guess it was real

Dont worry, it seems like the chat still doesn't realise

Era for top8 (assuming era beats vexed)

Hmm, then it looks like it will probably be Ronin after that. Yeah, I'd say losing that first game would lead to an easier bracket (assuming they lose to nV). That's weird

Gosu or what ever they are called beat Supremacy 3-1.

Anyone know the Splyce vs Infused score?

EDIT: Splyce 2-0 Infused

I think the players MAY be having a hard time hearing the interviewers in the post-series interviews

OS getting in the pro league is the best thing I've seen in H5 these past 2 years. With Optic dominating the pro scene it is hard to find anything of interest. Congrats to Ryannoob for putting a squad together and grinding the am scene and not constantly filtering players in and out. Dastroyed, Ryan and Nem did it the hard way and it was fun to watch (Contra's already been there).

- I'll try and forget that time Nem jumped on the Cratos shade wagon to try and get in Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

- I'll try and forget that time Nem jumped on the Cratos shade wagon to try and get in Pro League.

Technically the entire RONIN roster is still riding that wagon. So I hope you give them crap too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

how far through the bracket are they planning to go today..? (it's midnight here and I figure Champ Sunday might be a late - gotta sleep at some point this weekend)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is the last match of the night at 7pm? Theres still loser bracket matches and theyre playing until top8 tonight right?

• Upvote (+1) 1