CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry for the double post guys.

Did they tweet this in the shower?

Ya'll lame af for making these roster change predictions ten minutes after OS secures a Pro League spot smh

mine was a question not a prediction  :lxthul:

Eg is a joke. If it goes to game 5 they should just forfeit. Bunch of chokers

Wouldnt shock me if they lost to str8 and only place top16

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Eg is a joke. If it goes to game 5 they should just forfeit. Bunch of chokers

Wouldnt shock me if they lost to str8 and only place top16

My first ever accidental upvote

• Upvote (+1) 5

What's with all these long breaks saying "We will be right back"?

ESL and 343 make a great team. 

Honestly hard to say I'm surprised that EG lost. OS came into that series with all possible momentum while it was EG's first series of the weekend. Even then, they took two games.

Definitely still think can get top 6

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do players even "make their name" in FFA anymore? Didn't the guy who win the FFA at Worlds say he was quitting Halo? I just don't think that is really a true statement at this point.

Or, pre record the FFA final and play it during one of your long breaks between matches

@@TheSimms

There were barely any top ffa players at worlds, and rasa libre stayed in halo - I play against him in matchmaking all the time

-snip-

I didn't see anyone else quote you about this or discuss it. I think a lot of what you said has a lot of merit as far as Ninja not fully dedicating himself to either game, let alone both, however I do believe he puts ample time into each, but maybe it's not enough on either? Maybe he should just dedicate more time to both? I've seen players compete in two different video games, and I've personally known people IRL who have been standout 2-sport college athletes. It can be done competing in two things if you dedicate the right amount of time to both.

I will say this though, both of the games he competes in are dead as hell and really shitty. I don't know why anyone would try and make a battle royale game competitive. It's such a casual game mode that is heavily influenced by complete RNG. The top guys obviously have a lot of skill, don't get me wrong I'm not trying to discredit their skills, just rather discrediting the game mode itself. And personally, I think H1Z1 is utter dogshit and while PUBG certainly has plenty of problems, it's definitely (for me) the more fun game to play and watch. 

??? I don't like watching CSGO simple as that, I finds it pretty uninteresting.

Man you are completely ridiculous. I'm actually impressed with how you turn a conversation about one thing, into something completely else because you're wrong on the first bit and you know it.

I just hate shooters where you bloom if you strafe or jump.

It's more of a realistic type of shooter. It's usually an unseen bloom unless you have a dynamic crosshair. It was trash for Halo 4 with an imprecise controller using auto-aim and you have to cool down and shoot weapons on a certain pace, but CS is different. Taking time to learn spray patterns puts you at such an advantage in gunfights if you can control your shots accordingly. It's just another layer of skill and complexity that goes in the game. 

MFW i realize that the future of str8 rippin skins comes down to this one series

You're never getting Str8 skins whether they're in Pro League or not. 343 sucks so hard they will never release something promised. They suck, sorry bud.

I see a lot of people saying that FFA shouldn't be streamed and no one wants to watch it. I'd argue that people actually probably do want to watch it, just not while there are important matches going on. As someone suggested, maybe record it and play it later or play it at a time when there aren't huge matches going on. Just pisspoor scheduling in my mind. Something that could easily be fixed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Str8 Sick is the only person from Pnda who is a pro. I don't think  a year ago or even 6 months ago anyone would have guessed that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stellur just got a running riot against a pro team...

He's amazing with the new settings

He's amazing with the new settings

I think he just smiled for the first time in his life

• Upvote (+1) 1

FFA this weekend should be much better. I know Kampy, Eli X, and I think Trunks are competing, and they're all much better than the guys at Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1