CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The last 2 times CLG/Optic have played an EU team on LAN, they dropped Game 1 both times. (Epsilon at HWC 2016, and Supremacy at HWC 2017)

Another fun fact.

• Upvote (+1) 3

is there a champ bracket somewhere?  !bracket command just gives the open bracket

Stop taking credit away from the people you haven't heard much of. Troy and Kyle played the best on the team today.

BUT THEIR NAMES AREN'T AS BIG AS YOURS AND CONTRA'S

• Upvote (+1) 1

is there a champ bracket somewhere?  !bracket command just gives the open bracket

Nope bracket hasn't been updated since that open bracket. Pretty fucking stupid but not surprising.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Stop taking credit away from the people you haven't heard much of. Troy and Kyle played the best on the team today.

You're a great player, teammate and overall guy.

Now get a haircut.

• Upvote (+1) 9

nemassist won 2 games that series imo

Game 1 & 4? Agreed

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm so happy for OS that ya'll can show me as many EU v EU matches as you want on mainstage now and I won't make a peep

@@TheSimms

The last 2 times CLG/Optic have played an EU team on LAN, they dropped Game 1 both times. (Epsilon at HWC 2016, and Supremacy at HWC 2017)

Another fun fact.

Damn rip. The end of an era.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They didnt lose a game vs fabe at worlds 2017

I'll just alter the fun fact to the first EU team they played at a LAN.  :kappa:

Jokes aside; it's really unfortunate for @@Heinz. He was on a Top 4 squad; then watched all of his teammates leave in the past few months.

He's a good player that deserves better.

Also feel for Dan, who thought he was joining a top 4 squad, then watched half of his team leave.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Invictus coach with a binder full of strats on how to beat Optic. 

kvTEoL5.png

• Upvote (+1) 8