CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Love this OS team.  

Whoever is casting with Ghost is really bad.  I would like to be constructive, but wow.  Talks too much, is extremely frantic, and just describing what I already see.  Voice also sounds extremely awkward, like he's trying to get that "caster voice" but he just doesn't have it.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fun fact: Contra has beaten Heinz on LAN 6 times in a row coming into this series.

Denial vs Liquid at NA Regionals 2016

Denial vs Liquid at HWC 2016

ALG vs Str8 at Vegas 2016 (Winners side)

ALG vs Str8 at Vegas 2016 (Losers side)

Oxygen vs Str8 at Daytona 2017

Oxygen vs Str8 at Atlanta 2017 (Winners side)

7-0 now.

Heinz when he sees Contra at an event:

ICPJwNQ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well lets look at the bright side. Now T2 and Elumnite can cast the Pro League without hearing about the bias stuff. Right? Right?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

One day Danoxide is gonna be on a good squad.

he was on luminosity which maintained 4th for a long time, we was on that team with naded which played well at worlds and prior.  This str8 team had some team changes and questionable pick ups at an inconvenient time.  Danoxide, Rayne, and Heinz have all proven they can compete at a high level. Especially Rayne and Heinz who didnt place outside of the top 4 prior to their team changes.  OS is a very good team that deserves to be in pro league but i dont think that takes much away from the players on str8

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG has bathroom breaks after two games for all CWL series as well.

That doesn't answer my question though.

Hopefully OS stay together as a team and don't swap some of its players for former pros.

I think they wont make any changes during the first transfer period. They declined pro offers to get into pro league and I know they want to grow more as a team.

That's so dope

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can see Dastroyed dropped for Danoxide

Troy has been with Ryan for >5 months, I'm not so sure

• Upvote (+1) 4

T2: SOMEONE GET ME SOME FUCKING NERDS RIGHT NOW!

The nerdiest nerd in the game plays for the other team unfortunately. No amount of candies can overcome that

• Upvote (+1) 2

So.. Str8 lost their pro league spot to OS; but they are still able to outplace them in the championship bracket? What an odd format if that is the case. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OS drops Nem. for Dan?

I'd say this, seems pretty likely.  

Hard to believe that Rayne is relegated, maybe a player on Ronin (El Town, whoever) will be dropped for him

Jokes aside; it's really unfortunate for @@Heinz. He was on a Top 4 squad; then watched all of his teammates leave in the past few months.

He's a good player that deserves better.

• Upvote (+1) 9