CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I mean yeah, but this is for a Pro League spot.

2 streams plz

I was only kidding  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

There are so many controller disconnects over all the series. I think I've seen a couple nearly every series. Why is that?

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are so many controller disconnects over all the series. I think I've seen a couple nearly every series. Why is that?

Whoever keeps disconnecting them needs to be fired :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know I was joking, right? Christ.

So was I.

The spec mode Xboxs controller cable is super loose. I've been folding it around the controller to combat this, I'll pass the message on to other switchers!

Is there just another controller or cord you guys can use? Seems like that would be the easiest fix.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What an AMAZING play by Nem and great comeback by OS

The more I see if him the more I think he might be the best player on that team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The spec mode Xboxs controller cable is super loose. I've been folding it around the controller to combat this, I'll pass the message on to other switchers!

If I wasn't busy this weekend I would just bring you guys a controller lol or cable

Oh, that's good actually. I thought that it was a controller in-game. Glad to hear they're not dealing with that issue

Please turn off observer. I want accurate shots

This is priority one for today/tommorow, we all want pov and cams. No ETA right now as it may need a re-cable but its top of the list!
  • Upvote (+1) 1