CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You are ********

I mean you probably think H5 is more competive so I feel like my brain is fine on this one. KB/M is literally the most competitive input for FPS games lol sorry.

Also CS isn't really a twitch shooter.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

its weird because ive switch to eulcs and pgl and had no issues. once i went back to halo, the stream spazzes out

For the fkrst time, the twitch app is running perfectly on my xbox. Theres that at least.

I cant believe of all the first round champ matches, they pick this to stream

Oh fuck whoever put up that fake ass hype tweet, shit is so sad lol.

I got a chuckle out of it at least. Its not like we've actually seen enough matches on Saturday to justify the tweet unless that person is at the event.

Hey all, apologies needed a break and just returned. Just looking into this now and will report back @creantean your the only one reporting issues dude unless others are seeing hitching also?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just added up all the issues this weekend and got to about 100, which is what I've boosted regular member rep to this weekend!

Let's someone elses mistake be your joy!

Well that's an extremely dangerous precedent to set! By the end of the weekend it will be upped to 200!  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean you probably think H5 is more competive so I feel like my brain is fine on this one. KB/M is literally the most competitive input for FPS games lol sorry.

Also CS isn't really a twitch shooter.

So everybody is forced to like CSGO ??.

Hey all, apologies needed a break and just returned. Just looking into this now and will report back @creantean your the only one reporting issues dude unless others are seeing hitching also?

The actual stream quality seems to be fine for me. Not really dropping frames or anything like that. The only issues I've seen are either the internet simply not working or technical problems for people at the event. Stream schedule isn't really delivering the exciting matches either but its kinda too late for all of that to change

Seriously, get into CSGO people. The game costs basically nothing, it can run on almost any PC and the esports side of things is insanely good.

If Halo was my main esport I would probably have sworn the whole thing off as a joke a long time ago.

I wish I found CS even remotely fun to play.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have said "shit" because EU is not shit, it's just so disappointing when there is another SUPER HYPED match that is happening off stream that we can't see.

i'm with ya 100%

Its because as bad as it sounds to say for the vast majority of us EU Halo is like watching highschool sports. Its cool and all but most of us are just killing time until we can watch the stuff that's actually interesting. Its just a sideshow and its a problem when it starts detracting from the main event.

oh i know, that's why it shouldn't be on stream when an important match is happening off stream

in a different context people might enjoy it a little more

im just gonna restat my pc and see if thats it then. id rather it be on my end vs the source tbh

I wish I found CS even remotely fun to play.

The only issue I've ever really had enjoying it is idiotic or toxic teammates.

But welcome to matchmaking in any shooter I guess.

If that's how you interpret this then sure man. Literally nothing even close to that has been said but it's all good I'm a ******.

I mean what do you do as a Halo fan? I want to support the scene and players. When the developer and the TO are this incompetent I want to call it quits. I wish these morons would wake up and realize they are lucky for the few fans that have stuck around.

Do not give them your view. This is developer funded no one is 'losing out' by you not viewing apart from yourself by hating the experience. If the event is past the point where you feel you can watch then stop watching and if you want to go the extra step tell them you just stopped tuning in for this event because of the issues. You can still keep up with the scene through this site and if something tickles your fancy (i.e. things stop breaking and good games come on) you can tune back in.

You can not be a fan of the objectively more competitive FPS game all you want. Just don't make ridiculous, ignorant excuses for why you don't like it. CS is not even close to a twitch shooter.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tell us who decided to show EU teams instead of Str8 v Wise

I don't mean to be rude to you of course, but that is the worst decision I've ever seen and someone needs to be held accountable for such a choice

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't let all the EU team drama distract you from the fact that POV viewing is still broken and a LAN event is still using observer mode.

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I mean I get it, but I'm guessing 99% of the viewers don't understand french.

• Downvote (-1) 1

OK update - Str8 vs OS rematch on main stage next for pro league.

Apparently there is a scenario where we simply may not get to see another EU team on stage so the decision was made to give them some air time. Agreed missing Str8 pull the run is dissapointing as hell but hope you can understand. Hope this helps guys, let me know if there is anything else I can do. Also passing on comments to casters about showing damage done and further in depth stats.

I love you