CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, but you worked for a competent company

It was my local council for our city's annual music festival lol, and they're usually useless at getting the bins emptied every Tuesday! But yeah, that went a lot smoother than almost any Halo event I've watched in the past two years.

Nothing like following AM teams for months anticipating relegation and not being able to watch it. I just don't understand who makes these absolutely idiotic decisions.

that's what so frustrating

this is a huge event, this is months in the making

what the fuck

• Upvote (+1) 8

Hearing the crowd chanting in PGL fuck I need to join the pc master race.

Seriously, get into CSGO people. The game costs basically nothing, it can run on almost any PC and the esports side of things is insanely good.

If Halo was my main esport I would probably have sworn the whole thing off as a joke a long time ago.

• Upvote (+1) 4

is the stream having mini lags for anyone else?

I've seen you post this multiple times and no one has responded. I've had no issues. It's on your end bud. Hopefully refresh fixes it.

that's what so frustrating

this is a huge event, this is months in the making

what the fuck

I've spent so many hours watching AM Halo every week for months and they're literally force feeding us shit

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seriously, get into CSGO people. The game costs basically nothing, it can run on almost any PC and the esports side of things is insanely good.

If Halo was my main esport I would probably have sworn the whole thing off as a joke a long time ago.

twitch-shooting KB+M is not fun to me at all, I dunno

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean what do you do as a Halo fan? I want to support the scene and players. When the developer and the TO are this incompetent I want to call it quits. I wish these morons would wake up and realize they are lucky for the few fans that have stuck around.

I've spent so many hours watching AM Halo every week for months and they're literally force feeding us shit

i feel bad for these eu guys because i love all these guys

esl/HCS put them in a bad spot, no one is excited for this match right now :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Once you get into it, there is so much more depth in the game outside of just aim fights. The knowledge, strategy and execution required to be a pro is insanely high.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its because as bad as it sounds to say for the vast majority of us EU Halo is like watching highschool sports. Its cool and all but most of us are just killing time until we can watch the stuff that's actually interesting. Its just a sideshow and its a problem when it starts detracting from the main event.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have said "shit" because EU is not shit, it's just so disappointing when there is another SUPER HYPED match that is happening off stream that we can't see.

I've seen you post this multiple times and no one has responded. I've had no issues. It's on your end bud. Hopefully refresh fixes it.

its weird because ive switch to eulcs and pgl and had no issues. once i went back to halo, the stream spazzes out

Oh fuck whoever put up that fake ass hype tweet, shit is so sad lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Totally, dude. It's so much more fun when the game literally aims for you and you only have to block 3 out 6 spawns to know exactly where the enemy team is at all times

You are ********

I can only assume you're talking to yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 1