CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not excusing ESL in any sense merely showing that technical issues are par for the course. Unlike everyone else I didn't even watch last night because fuck that noise I'm not getting pissed off watching AMs play with the net going down. Kind of funny when people assume you're eating dogshit and pretending it tastes good when actually you've got the good sense not to eat the shit in the first place.

Watch what you want to watch and if a technical issue is enough to ruin your vibe maybe turn that shit off and come back for the finals.

I could care less about your watching habits, don't do your pity drive-by posts and expect that because 1 event has a 5 minute technical issue it soften the blow for this stuff. Even if that's now your intention, why even bother posting it? Makes no sense to me at least.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not excusing ESL in any sense merely showing that technical issues are par for the course. Unlike everyone else I didn't even watch last night because fuck that noise I'm not getting pissed off watching AMs play with the net going down. Kind of funny when people assume you're eating dogshit and pretending it tastes good when actually you've got the good sense not to eat the shit in the first place.

Watch what you want to watch and if a technical issue is enough to ruin your vibe maybe turn that shit off and come back for the finals.

You're comparing a 6 hour delay + 30 minute delay to a 3 minute delay. One is par for the course, one isn't. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why can't Simms work for MLG? ESL such an incompetent company - how could 343 be so stupid? 

That is Ninja's fault, he knew that was a risk

yes ninja in trying to please his employer in luminosity should have predicted all the technical issues

also is the stream lagging for anyone else?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why can't Simms work for MLG? ESL such an incompetent company - how could 343 be so stupid?

Probably ESL is cheaper

I could care less about your watching habits, don't do your pity drive-by posts and expect that because 1 event has a 5 minute technical issue it soften the blow for this shit. Even if that's now your intention, why even bother posting it? Makes no sense to me at least.

I come here to talk about Halo and esports in general, check my post history been here since you started the site (well a few days before actually). I'm not softening anything just talking as a realist, as I said instead of enduring shite just to complain about it I actually just watch / play something else.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yes ninja in trying to please his employer in luminosity should have predicted all the technical issues

also is the stream lagging for anyone else?

??? Delays are always a possibility and with ESL are a sure thing. He made a decision that is biting him in the ass.

??? Delays are always a possibility and with ESL are a sure thing. He made a decision that is biting him in the ass.

So he should have told his employer to pound sand and not at least tried to play both? Give it a rest man.

I come here to talk about Halo and esports in general, check my post history been here since you started the site (well a few days before actually). I'm not softening anything just talking as a realist, as I said instead of enduring shite just to complain about it I actually just watch / play something else.

that's great and all but it's not the csgo thread

fuck off with that noise, i swear every post of yours is "well csgo...."

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Probably ESL is cheaper

Yeah, but one doesn't go with the lowest bid for the "number one" franchise. 343 are horrible at taking care of Halo. 343 would even kill FIFA if it was handed to them. Hell, 343 would kill Mario. They should stick to releasing Mega Blocks and let competent studios manage franchises and develop games.

So he should have told his employer to pound sand and not at least tried to play both? Give it a rest man.

He made a questionable decision. Give it a rest man.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Walshy and OGRE2 didn't have trouble with Halo 2 and Shadowrun at MLG :intensifies:

b-b-but the chairs that one time

• Upvote (+1) 1