CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

wtf ok, so why did Spartan got scolded?

Man the xbox is such a stupid console, can we please move over to PC and get real LAN?

I know, it's fucking ridiculous how it all works. Personally I would rather have LAN, P2P, and 30FPS split-screen again than no split-screen, 60FPS, dedicated servers with faux-LAN that hardly ever works right. What's the point in a game that looks good if you can't play it properly?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some huge #intel about to drop 

Stay woke boys

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow I can't believe we are having headset problems with nearly 700k viewing and 15k people waiting and watching in the venue.

https://www.twitch.tv/pgl

#PGLMAJOR #CSGO

The issue was resolved faster than this one, and they never cut to a break with "Stay Tuned!".

But okay.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The issue was resolved faster than this one, and they never cut to a break with "Stay Tuned!".

But okay.

This is a $1m CSGO major, expected to big the biggest event of the year. Yet there have still been a plethora of technical problems.

It's not the end of the world boys. Back to the red wine and CSGOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote (+1) 1

But okay.

These kind of posters that stroll around this thread are just worst kind of esports fan, of course no tournament is going to be perfect (obviously) but I hate it when people come in and white knight this shit like "YEA GUYS ESL DID 1 THING BAD, CHILL BRO!" after a 7 hours delay while every other game is doing fine.

Now of course there are people on the opposite side of the spectrum that jump down their throats for minor shit - but you have to be literally batshit insane to think ESL and 343i have learned and improved on stuff in the last few years besides prize money. This shit is never ending, I'm sorry for those that still stick around and have hope.

Well, I got my daily emo event post in about Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 7

This event is beyond a joke just give OS the win and move on no one wants to see a fathom replay.

Lol it was a tied game with ronin up 3-2 in the series with lots of time on.the clock. Why would they get the win?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Good update by @@TheSimms subsequently followed by one of the saddest bits of Halo music so we can all mourn the death of a once-great franchise together.

I just tuned in to the stream, what did he say?

I use a pair of ear buds with a mic on them and it works great. I dont see the need for the ear bud astro set up another than for the sponsorship players have to use them. 

Lol it was a tied game with ronin up 3-2 in the series with lots of time on.the clock. Why would they get the win?

lots of time? wasn't it like 3 minutes left while Ryan was in their base with Camo and Railgun while 2 of Ronin were already dead and all 4 of OS up?

Also, sad to see our writers going to DreamHack and having ASTRO Gaming giving us a space to interview a top EU player (Snakey) and not even throw us a RT on the HCS twitter. I know the HCS hasen't RT us since the MCC days it seems but don't tell me there isn't any biased at this point :huh:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

These kind of posters that stroll around this thread are just worst kind of esports fan, of course no tournament is going to be perfect (obviously) but I hate it when people come in and white knight this shit like "YEA GUYS ESL DID 1 THING BAD, CHILL BRO!".

Now of course there are people on the opposite side of the spectrum that jump down their throats for minor shit, but you have to be literally batshit insane to think ESL and 343i have learned and improved on shit in the last few years besides money. This shit is never ending.

I'm not excusing ESL in any sense merely showing that technical issues are par for the course. Unlike everyone else I didn't even watch last night because fuck that noise I'm not getting pissed off watching AMs play with the net going down. Kind of funny when people assume you're eating dogshit and pretending it tastes good when actually you've got the good sense not to eat the shit in the first place.

Watch what you want to watch and if a technical issue is enough to ruin your vibe maybe turn that shit off and come back for the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just tuned in to the stream, what did he say?

Basically just apologies for the delay, and that they were working to get the audio fixed to the satisfaction of all players. Then he quickly discussed where to find up-to-date info on brackets and the like (ESL Halo twitter) and which games would follow on from this one.

Some huge #intel about to drop 

Stay woke boys

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

Scratch this, apparently. Looks like it'll just be a replay.