CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That game would have gone completely differently if, after OS got four down for Ronin, they Ryan didn't play overly aggressively for the trip cap. He went down, 4v3 situation quickly turned into a 4v2 situation. Huge mistake there imo that could have completely swayed Plaza SH.

PS, I don't know what it is, but I really can't enjoy the commentary of Knighty Knight. Everything just feels so awkward when he's casting and it's difficult to listen to. I think someone asked for feedback about casters, right?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why do people hate outlines so much?

I wasn't even watching with audio but it seemed like outlines were just on the entire time because they don't actually know how to match up face cams/names/and the gameplay on the screen. All three were wrong multiple times that series until they just gave up but not before disconnected controller struck multiple times. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is this a relegation match? WB or LB? I finally tune in and I can't tell where the fuck they're even at in the tournament. 

This is WB. Whoever wins is in pro league and the loser heads to the losers bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know how to see the relegation bracket? I keep finding just the open bracket and that doesn't show anything about relegation on it. 

Does anyone know how to see the relegation bracket? I keep finding just the open bracket and that doesn't show anything about relegation on it. 

ESL doesn't even know so we might as well stop asking

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like to see that the POVs of the players wouldn't get changed with every death. It might not be as fast paced but i think it would be interesting to see what the players do off spawn.

Side note: I like the animation when a listen-in starts. Is it new or did I never just notice it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a reason they are only using observer mode?

They tried the player POVs during this series but the graphics were wrong and then they were stuck on Suspector's cam so they switched back to observer mode.

Also can we use spec mode AS LITTLE as possible? The inaccurate reticle is killer for me along the busy screen. I'd much rather just watch the gameplay normally.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone have a clip of Ryan throwing his shit?

EDIT: Bad Dub coming in clutch ^

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is remarkably inept, even for 343/ESL.  God bless Simms for taking the bullets for this joke of a TO.  Someone give that man a beer and a better employer after this event.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is terrible. Huge deciding match and now we have to take an extended break. Kills momentum and hype.

I think Spartan couldn't hear anything?

Seemed like convenient timing to end that. Camo control blocking spawns in garage, 3 dead for Ronin and a pull coming in.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If Str8 Sick is 17 then I am 12.

Yeah they also had Rayne at 16 I think? Made me feel old as shit.

Did they intentionally stop the match because of audio issues?

That's a bit of a sketchy decision, especially at a moment like that.

Edit: Damn. That's a shit scenario.