CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If Str8 gets relegated, gotta imagine Danoxide and Rayne get on PL teams right?

Rayne ??. Why do people keep thinking he is any good ??. He was an AR kid.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Rayne ??. Why do people keep thinking he is any good ??. He was an AR kid.

He was on a top 3 team for months. He's not an AR kid, what a stupid statement. There's nobody on a top 8 team that would suffer enough from ARs being removed to not be pro...

He was on a top 3 team for months. He's not an AR kid, what a stupid statement. There's nobody on a top 8 team that would suffer enough from ARs being removed to not be pro...

You mean a guys that didnt win a single ProLeague game after AR was removed ??. That went from a top2 finish to relegation in 1 season ??

• Downvote (-1) 3

You mean a guys that didnt win a single ProLeague game after AR was removed ??

Well thats just not true at all.

Anyone see Spartan at the end of the era vs ronin game?  :wutface:

Looks like that hate was directed towards Cratos and Schline the most.

Why is it still impossible to get a set of brackets for the event? Moobot in stream chat is still linking to the un-updated open bracket. Even FGC grassroot tournaments with dozens of matching being played simultaneously have figured it out. Yet another reason to miss MLG :(

• Upvote (+1) 7

If you didn't know already, that's how he kinda "got in" to casting -- by impersonating Puckett.

That's pretty cool. I'm happy for him, he's really nice and he loves Halo.

Spartan is so bad at trash talking.  Shouting you suck so bad is worse than not saying anything lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

OS likes to play on truth huh

They're really good at it. The majority of their wins vs nV at the Bootcamp were on Truth if I recall correctly.

@@TheSimms my only request is the same as usual, please try and show damage dealt after each game. It's so much better than K/D and tells quite a story for a game. I can't help but think we are missing how a game truly played out when we don't see it. People like Danoxide usually have a really average stat line but end up having insane damage and that's something that shouldn't be overlooked IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So is this a relegation match? WB or LB? I finally tune in and I can't tell where the fuck they're even at in the tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 1