CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly I thought OS blew it by trying to contest too hard bottom mid, but somehow they clutched up or Str8 choked. That was so incredibly insane

Str8 choked. Loop was the only place they could push from and they didnt watch it

can't be overstated how much better competitive halo is with this new radar and no autos. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I haven't followed closely this season, but is this even regarded as an upset if OS wins? or is it suppose to be closer?

I haven't followed closely this season, but is this even regarded as an upset if OS wins? or is it suppose to be closer?

Only an upset because Str8 are a pro team. I would say OS are better though

• Upvote (+1) 2

No its not an upset. Oxy was one game from top3 last tourney. They should beat str8.

They havent qualified yet though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't watch at work, did OS just make Pro League and Str8 get relegated?

No. OS plays Ronin to get the 7th seed in the PL. Str8 go to losers bracket where the 8th seed is decided in losers finals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't watch at work, did OS just make Pro League and Str8 get relegated?

They have to win one more series and str8 has to win two more for pro league

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Str8 gets relegated, gotta imagine Danoxide and Rayne get on PL teams right?

Its funny cuz he would just say players have to play through issues if he were casting

"Back in my day we used to play with no audio at all, and I used to drive 5 days straight for the privilege to do that."

• Upvote (+1) 4