CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

no doubt, i definitely trust that you two guys want whats best for halo

Yeah that's why I said we just need to know this stuff before hand. No second stream? Just say so, we'll be upset but we'll also know.

Just knowing stuff like that helps a lot. I know you all care, I said so in my earlier post. I just want to know what's going on is all.

(And obviously, I'm not asking for behind the scenes stuff. Just the results of those decisions after they are made)

• Upvote (+1) 2

It felt rough writing that as i respect you so much and hope you dont see it as having a dig. Honestly I cant stress enough how much we plan on and how much sometimes has to be taken back thats beyond our control.

@@Craneteam its not really something I can go into, i can just promise you if we could of done it, we would!

no worries at all friend, i know there are a lot of other factors at play unfortunately  

I really wish they didn't use player outlines. As a spectator it really ruins the surprise factor for me anyways. About as entertaining as watching a horror movie where the killer is always outlined.

I personally like it. Let’s me know where the other team is positioned, if they are about to drop a hot flank, etc.

It doesn’t need to be on 24/7 but it’s nice to have it on often.

When does H3 go back comp?

Not announced.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I can not believe that just happened.

Honestly I thought OS blew it by trying to contest too hard bottom mid, but somehow they clutched up or Str8 choked. That was so incredibly insane

• Upvote (+1) 1

It felt rough writing that as i respect you so much and hope you dont see it as having a dig. Honestly I cant stress enough how much we plan on and how much sometimes has to be taken back thats beyond our control.

@@Craneteam its not really something I can go into, i can just promise you if we could of done it, we would!

As always thanks for your honesty and being so communicative

What a game! Str8s out now, I think.

Ghostayame is unbearable to me.

I think ghost and strongside have gotten a lot better.
  • Upvote (+1) 2